Boards > Pirate's Cove

Conspiracy Nuts at it Again

(1/2) > >>

dalbuc:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/gene-rosen-sandy-hook-conspiracy-155033813.html

A man who found six children in his driveway in Newtown, Conn., after their teacher had been shot and killed in last month's school massacre has become the target of conspiracy theorists who believe the shootings were staged.

I dont know what to do, Gene Rosen told Salon.com. Im getting hang-up calls, Im getting some calls, Im getting emails with, not direct threats, but accusations that Im lying, that Im a crisis actor, How much am I being paid?'

****glad to see crazy never missing an opportunity to be crazy

VinBucFan:
Hmm .  . . and who would those conspiracy nuts be? Who would claim the killings were "staged" to serve a political agenda?  Goodness . . .

Chief Joseph:

Don't tell us you've given up on the emotional appeal and are moving to anecdotal evidence?

VinBucFan:

--- Quote from: Illuminator on January 15, 2013, 10:24:30 PM ---
Don't tell us you've given up on the emotional appeal and are moving to anecdotal evidence?

--- End quote ---

yawn

Chief Joseph:

Well, yeah, it has gotten boring, but think of the children, Vin. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

VinBucFan:

--- Quote from: Illuminator on January 15, 2013, 11:35:57 PM ---
Well, yeah, it has gotten boring, but think of the children, Vin. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

--- End quote ---

The "I don't have an original point of view, so I just comment on your comment" shtick is what's boring  Illum. It didn't just get that way either.

yyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn

Chief Joseph:

Actually, I've pretty well made my opinion known, I just don't repeat it endlessly as an emotional appeal.

VinBucFan:

--- Quote from: Illuminator on January 16, 2013, 12:30:43 AM ---
Actually, I've pretty well made my opinion known,.

--- End quote ---

lol

Dolorous Jason:

--- Quote from: Illuminator on January 15, 2013, 11:35:57 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Don't forget about the poor old lady who was accidently hit in the wrist on New Year's Eve.  The horror. I'm tearing up right now just thinking of it...

Biggs3535:

--- Quote from: VinBucFan on January 16, 2013, 12:24:45 AM ---yyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn

--- End quote ---

My gawd you are lame.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version