Boards > Pirate's Cove

Conspiracy Nuts at it Again

<< < (2/2)

VinBucFan:

--- Quote from: Biggs3535 on January 16, 2013, 09:53:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: VinBucFan on January 16, 2013, 12:24:45 AM ---yyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn

--- End quote ---

My gawd you are lame.

--- End quote ---

says the guy still trying to figure out what it says

Biggs3535:

--- Quote from: VinBucFan on January 17, 2013, 02:05:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: Biggs3535 on January 16, 2013, 09:53:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: VinBucFan on January 16, 2013, 12:24:45 AM ---yyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn

--- End quote ---

My gawd you are lame.

--- End quote ---

says the guy still trying to figure out what it says

--- End quote ---

lolz, that sure is the complete opposite of lame.  I'll use lame-o jargon for your benefit:

lllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

chace1986:

--- Quote from: dalbuc on January 15, 2013, 05:49:15 PM ---http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/gene-rosen-sandy-hook-conspiracy-155033813.html

A man who found six children in his driveway in Newtown, Conn., after their teacher had been shot and killed in last month's school massacre has become the target of conspiracy theorists who believe the shootings were staged.

I dont know what to do, Gene Rosen told Salon.com. Im getting hang-up calls, Im getting some calls, Im getting emails with, not direct threats, but accusations that Im lying, that Im a crisis actor, How much am I being paid?'

****glad to see crazy never missing an opportunity to be crazy

--- End quote ---

Every tragedy that happens has to be a government conspiracy to limit the rights of the American people...it's sad. F*ckin loonies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version