Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Conspiracy Nuts at it Again « previous next »
Page: 1

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

: January 15, 2013, 05:49:15 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/gene-rosen-sandy-hook-conspiracy-155033813.html

A man who found six children in his driveway in Newtown, Conn., after their teacher had been shot and killed in last month's school massacre has become the target of conspiracy theorists who believe the shootings were staged.

I dont know what to do, Gene Rosen told Salon.com. Im getting hang-up calls, Im getting some calls, Im getting emails with, not direct threats, but accusations that Im lying, that Im a crisis actor, How much am I being paid?'

****glad to see crazy never missing an opportunity to be crazy

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 15, 2013, 09:25:13 PM

Hmm .  . . and who would those conspiracy nuts be? Who would claim the killings were "staged" to serve a political agenda?  Goodness . . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#2 : January 15, 2013, 10:24:30 PM

Don't tell us you've given up on the emotional appeal and are moving to anecdotal evidence?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 15, 2013, 11:29:37 PM

Don't tell us you've given up on the emotional appeal and are moving to anecdotal evidence?

yawn

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 15, 2013, 11:35:57 PM

Well, yeah, it has gotten boring, but think of the children, Vin. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 16, 2013, 12:24:45 AM

Well, yeah, it has gotten boring, but think of the children, Vin. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

The "I don't have an original point of view, so I just comment on your comment" shtick is what's boring  Illum. It didn't just get that way either.

yyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 16, 2013, 12:30:43 AM

Actually, I've pretty well made my opinion known, I just don't repeat it endlessly as an emotional appeal.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#7 : January 16, 2013, 01:37:43 AM

Actually, I've pretty well made my opinion known,.

lol

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 16, 2013, 08:07:01 AM

Don't forget about the poor old lady who was accidently hit in the wrist on New Year's Eve.  The horror. I'm tearing up right now just thinking of it...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 16, 2013, 09:53:39 AM

My gawd you are lame.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 17, 2013, 02:05:34 AM

My gawd you are lame.

says the guy still trying to figure out what it says

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#11 : January 17, 2013, 08:59:41 AM

My gawd you are lame.

says the guy still trying to figure out what it says

lolz, that sure is the complete opposite of lame.  I'll use lame-o jargon for your benefit:

lllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 17, 2013, 05:34:17 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/gene-rosen-sandy-hook-conspiracy-155033813.html

A man who found six children in his driveway in Newtown, Conn., after their teacher had been shot and killed in last month's school massacre has become the target of conspiracy theorists who believe the shootings were staged.

I dont know what to do, Gene Rosen told Salon.com. Im getting hang-up calls, Im getting some calls, Im getting emails with, not direct threats, but accusations that Im lying, that Im a crisis actor, How much am I being paid?'

****glad to see crazy never missing an opportunity to be crazy

Every tragedy that happens has to be a government conspiracy to limit the rights of the American people...it's sad. F*ckin loonies.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Conspiracy Nuts at it Again « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools