Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tebow to Argonauts? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 16, 2013, 03:04:25 PM

Tebow to the eagles?

He would still need to throw the ball. It's hard to imagine him being a QB in this league and being able to function at 45% completion.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 16, 2013, 03:07:31 PM

Before the merger, the AFL teams had a method of getting player rights when the NFL draft was going on. Joe Namath was maybe the biggest name to take the bigger $$$ and choose to go AFL. Gale Sayers rights were owned by the AFL Kansas City Chiefs, but he chose the NFL's Bears.
    Tebow playing for Chip Kelly; that would be interesting...

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#17 : January 16, 2013, 09:09:52 PM

this would be a great move.   The Bucs change their name to the Argonauts and trade Freeman for Tebow.    Love the idea!

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 16, 2013, 09:11:04 PM

this would be a great move.   The Bucs change their name to the Argonauts and trade Freeman for Tebow.    Love the idea!

God, you really are pathetic.

In many bassin\' circles, trolling is often considered the lowest form of fishing - Jim Porter

smithcar

Starter

#19 : January 16, 2013, 10:04:50 PM

Tebow would not be successful in the CFL he cannot throw the ball In the NFL and In Canada the ball is bigger. This would really screw him up.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#20 : January 16, 2013, 10:32:43 PM

Careful there smithcar, or we'll end up with a thread about how the CFL isn't giving Tebow his due. HA!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#21 : January 16, 2013, 11:03:35 PM

Tampa Bay Argonauts.   That's pretty bad ass.   And the pirate ship at RJS would still fit the motif.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 16, 2013, 11:13:46 PM

I lol'd

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 16, 2013, 11:24:10 PM

Careful there smithcar, or we'll end up with a thread about how the CFL isn't giving Tebow his due. HA!

Tebow has been so screwed by the NFL that I'm not so sure he's a virgin anymore.

Java, go sniff his nuts and see if you don't smell your buddy Rex Ryan.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#24 : January 16, 2013, 11:27:41 PM

Tebow has been so screwed by the NFL that I'm not so sure he's a virgin anymore.

Java, go sniff his nuts and see if you don't smell your buddy Rex Ryan.

LOL

In many bassin\' circles, trolling is often considered the lowest form of fishing - Jim Porter

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#25 : January 17, 2013, 09:51:24 AM

Tebow to the eagles?

Sir, please do not post that in this thread. That will require its own thread.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 17, 2013, 10:18:23 AM

Tebow to the eagles?

Sir, please do not post that in this thread. That will require its own thread.

I could live with a thread about that. I think there is already one?

Anyway, it would give us more evidence that tebow isn't legit, AND allow the eagles to continue sucking. Both of which are deserved and relished. Every time tebow fails it's like a dagger in Java's heart. And since he won't meet anyone on here in real time and allow for his butt to be kicked, it's the next best thing.

And since TE'o's recent turn of events, I'm certainly hoping people finally figure out that tebow is also putting on an act for pretty much the same reasons. He just hasn't gotten caught yet. I guess tebow's at least smart enough to come up with something that would keep him profitable, that can't really be retraced and keeps him in the limelight. Tebow is like so many businesses out there that have the fish logo by their name. More than half of the time, they aren't even Christian. It's just a way to say that they are to be "trusted" by the Christian community, which just so happens to be pretty large.
: January 17, 2013, 10:37:03 AM Benchwarmer#1

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tebow to Argonauts? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools