Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mel Kiper Draft Version 1.0 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : January 16, 2013, 11:24:21 PM

You mean like when I wanted to draft Russell Wilson to replace Freeman or Gronkowski over Benn?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 16, 2013, 11:25:37 PM

You mean like when I wanted to draft Russell Wilson to replace Freeman or Gronkowski over Benn?

How long will you stay on that Tebow bandwagon?  Right up until he is sayin....paper or plastic Maam?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 16, 2013, 11:34:58 PM

Why do you think that?   Is that what your Dad did after his NFL career?   

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 16, 2013, 11:37:01 PM

Don't get personal man.  I would hate to see Mark Cook give you another warning.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 16, 2013, 11:39:33 PM

I'm just curious why you think a guy who is currently making millions would be bagging groceries any time in the future.    I don't see it. 

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 16, 2013, 11:40:36 PM

I'm just curious why you think a guy who is currently making millions would be bagging groceries any time in the future.    I don't see it.

Shocker

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#36 : January 16, 2013, 11:44:44 PM

wasn't it already proved that you didn't mention Gronk until after the draft?

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1295781.msg1690126.html#msg1690126

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 17, 2013, 12:08:55 AM

Nope.   He was only my list of guys I wanted prior to the draft.   I also wanted Hernandez that year.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#38 : January 17, 2013, 12:40:52 AM

This is what makes you a total d-bag. Plain and simple.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#39 : January 17, 2013, 11:34:32 AM

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1295781.msg1690126.html#msg1690126

lolz...

Nope.   He was only my list of guys I wanted prior to the draft.   I also wanted Hernandez that year.

Post the link.

Psych

Starter

#40 : January 17, 2013, 10:31:52 PM

Agreed.  Cannot get on board with the selection of any LB or TE in round 1.  DT, DE, or CB.  G would be ok but only if it's Chance Warmack

OT makes much more sense than a G.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 17, 2013, 11:05:11 PM

Agreed.  Cannot get on board with the selection of any LB or TE in round 1.  DT, DE, or CB.  G would be ok but only if it's Chance Warmack

It really depends on what happens in free agency before hand.  But speculation is fun.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 18, 2013, 07:06:31 AM

Not if we have a chance to replace Davin with a better, younger, healthier, cheaper G with a much higher ceiling....not to mention the kickass muffin-top.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#43 : January 18, 2013, 08:00:20 AM

Not if we have a chance to replace Davin with a better, younger, healthier, cheaper G with a much higher ceiling....not to mention the kickass muffin-top.

BEAST...

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 18, 2013, 10:05:36 AM

BEAST...

Enter: "The Belly of the Beast"

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mel Kiper Draft Version 1.0 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools