Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Greg Schiano loves Rutgers players and he loves West Virginia players « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 15, 2013, 07:38:46 AM

Geno has a tendency to lock on his primary target too long , has the ability to run but refuses to use it , has bouts of inaccuracy on his short to intermediate passes.

Sound familiar ?

http://nflsfuture.com/2012/12/14/geno-smith-scouting-report/

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 15, 2013, 11:41:40 AM

He should focus more on Connecticut and Kent State.  Recent history tells us that there's a better rate of success from those 2 than from Rutgers and West Virginia.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 15, 2013, 03:21:35 PM

Geno has a tendency to lock on his primary target too long , has the ability to run but refuses to use it , has bouts of inaccuracy on his short to intermediate passes.

Sound familiar ?

http://nflsfuture.com/2012/12/14/geno-smith-scouting-report/

Its a pretty bad draft for QB's ..if Geno is the best of the bunch.

But like every year, some team will reach for him.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 15, 2013, 03:30:38 PM

All the other mocks I've seen don't have Geno lasting till pick #13.

But apparently is the worst interview some have ever seen.

"you know"   WOW!
Gotta be some kinda record?

Turn the page.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 15, 2013, 08:29:32 PM

"you know"   WOW!

If that was his only problem, he would be in good shape for the draft.  But apparently he some "Freeman" traits.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 15, 2013, 08:31:10 PM

"you know"   WOW!

If that was his only problem, he would be in good shape for the draft.  But apparently he some "Freeman" traits.

Yes, I have heard that too. 

Turn the page.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#36 : January 16, 2013, 07:40:56 AM

Tavon Austin please please.

Guy can do it all, we would automatically have one of the best return and 3rd down games in the league.

Let's face it, we had to be dead last in return yardage.

2 notches better than Sproles.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 16, 2013, 02:57:13 PM

Tavon Austin please please.

Guy can do it all, we would automatically have one of the best return and 3rd down games in the league.

Let's face it, we had to be dead last in return yardage.

2 notches better than Sproles.

Where do you like him?    Which round?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Greg Schiano loves Rutgers players and he loves West Virginia players « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools