Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking:Chip Kelly to the eagles « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

T.I. McCrown: King of the South

Starter
« #45 : January 16, 2013, 02:13:40 PM »

All I know is that I am now definitely targeting LeSean McCoy in my fantasy league next year.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer

« #46 : January 16, 2013, 02:14:30 PM »

Chip Kelly flip flops like Romney.

.....or Obama!  (See quotes re his statements re raising the Debt Ceiling when he was a senator vs now when he is President)

Obama has more lies under his belt than Clinton, and that's pretty bad. Also, destroying the 2nd amendment and staging events undercover to pass his way of thinking is complete BS too.

Kelly, like Obama, will bring a lot of expensive changes. The eagles ownership better be prepared to spend yet again. It's more about "faith" than trust at this point.
your an idiot

Wow. Stay classy man.

Others have different opinions than you, and "idiot" is the best you could come up with? Way to think objectively.

Now, if you want to explain WHY I'm an idiot, that would, at the very least, be informative.
talking politics and your thought how he Obama changed the second amendment. Don't hijack my thread with your bull!it

baybuc35

Hall of Famer

« #47 : January 16, 2013, 02:15:27 PM »

.....or Obama!  (See quotes re his statements re raising the Debt Ceiling when he was a senator vs now when he is President)

Obama has more lies under his belt than Clinton, and that's pretty bad. Also, destroying the 2nd amendment and staging events undercover to pass his way of thinking is complete BS too.

Kelly, like Obama, will bring a lot of expensive changes. The eagles ownership better be prepared to spend yet again. It's more about "faith" than trust at this point.
your an idiot

Wow. Stay classy man.

Others have different opinions than you, and "idiot" is the best you could come up with? Way to think objectively.

Now, if you want to explain WHY I'm an idiot, that would, at the very least, be informative.

You're an idiot because this is about Chip! Stay on topic!
+1

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

« #48 : January 16, 2013, 02:18:09 PM »

All I know is that I am now definitely targeting LeSean McCoy in my fantasy league next year.

Already got him and Tom Brady in my keeper league for next year  8)

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #49 : January 16, 2013, 02:18:33 PM »

Thank you Chip Kelly. I was getting tired of hearing about the Lance Armstrong BS.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #50 : January 16, 2013, 02:37:45 PM »

I will believe it,  when I see him standing on the sideline for a game.  Dude is flaky.

YReceiver14

Starter

« #51 : January 16, 2013, 03:07:30 PM »

Expect NCAA sanctions to rain down on Oregon soon.

“Before you can be labeled elite, you’ve got to get a lot closer to having rings.”  --Josh Freeman, May 2012

youngone

Hall of Famer

« #52 : January 16, 2013, 03:11:49 PM »

I was thinking the same thing.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #53 : January 16, 2013, 03:12:07 PM »

So glad that's not in Tampa, could be worse than Tebow.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #54 : January 16, 2013, 03:12:54 PM »

Nah, they really don't get much top talent. The 5 star guys are who require the strippers at the dorm room type of treatment.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

« #55 : January 16, 2013, 03:19:10 PM »

And da Bears have tabbed Marc Trestman from the CFL as their HC. IIRC, his name's been out there as an OC for a few years... One less opening for Sullivan; it's looking promising for us Bucs fans he'll stay!

gone

Hall of Famer
« #56 : January 16, 2013, 04:14:14 PM »

your an idiot

Wow. Stay classy man.

talking politics and your thought how he Obama changed the second amendment. Don't hijack my thread with your bull!it

He's not the one who brought politics into it, Tobias did.  And if you're going to insult someone's intelligence, it's "you're an idiot", not "your an idiot". 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #57 : January 16, 2013, 04:32:59 PM »

Chip Kelly...glad you went to the Eagles!

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

« #58 : January 16, 2013, 04:33:05 PM »

Work boredom + a boss that is an Eagles fan = Chunk Kelly

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #59 : January 16, 2013, 04:40:11 PM »

Speaking of which, what the hell ever happened to Romney. It's like he fell off the face of the earth.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking:Chip Kelly to the eagles « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools