Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking:Chip Kelly to the eagles « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 16, 2013, 01:00:02 PM

Chip Kelly flip flops like Romney.

.....or Obama!  (See quotes re his statements re raising the Debt Ceiling when he was a senator vs now when he is President)

Obama has more lies under his belt than Clinton, and that's pretty bad. Also, destroying the 2nd amendment and staging events undercover to pass his way of thinking is complete BS too.

Kelly, like Obama, will bring a lot of expensive changes. The eagles ownership better be prepared to spend yet again. It's more about "faith" than trust at this point.
your an idiot

Wow. Stay classy man.

Others have different opinions than you, and "idiot" is the best you could come up with? Way to think objectively.

Now, if you want to explain WHY I'm an idiot, that would, at the very least, be informative.

You're an idiot because this is about Chip! Stay on topic!

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 16, 2013, 01:01:32 PM

If Foles becomes available that should be of interest to the buccaneers...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

danimal09

Starter

#32 : January 16, 2013, 01:02:25 PM

Another reason to hate the Eagles

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 16, 2013, 01:13:26 PM

If Foles becomes available that should be of interest to the buccaneers...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/14877/nick-foles

I wouldn't even mess with him with those picks.

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 16, 2013, 01:15:01 PM

yep. I hope he falls flat on his face this year, gets bood like crazy at the Linc and then crawls back to Oregon mid year!! Is that too much hatred for the eagles??

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#35 : January 16, 2013, 01:17:22 PM

Lol @ this guy. Don't see how teams can trust him to commit long term to a franchise.

Why not? It's called CYA, these guys are going to lie, just the nature of the business.
Once you reach the NFL though, you've hit the summit. It's not like college where a coach will leave a lower level team for a higher profile gig. Name me 1 NFL head coach that's voluntarily resigned from a job to go to another NFL team....it doesn't happen.

Don Shula left Baltimore to take the Miami job.

Also, though Gruden didn't resign he did ask to be traded here.

don't forget Jimmy Johnson quitting/getting fired from Dallas and going to Miami
: January 16, 2013, 01:19:25 PM John Galt?

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#36 : January 16, 2013, 01:17:38 PM

If L. Blount is released we now know a likely distination for him.

HolyBuc

Starter
#37 : January 16, 2013, 01:19:10 PM

Foles isn't going anywhere.  http://tucsoncitizen.com/wildcatreport/2011/09/25/oregon-coach-chip-kelly-on-nick-foles-i-watch-in-awe-sometimes/

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#38 : January 16, 2013, 01:19:30 PM

yep. I hope he falls flat on his face this year, gets bood like crazy at the Linc and then crawls back to Oregon mid year!! Is that too much hatred for the eagles??

You didn't even ask for fans to throw heavy objects at him from the stands, so I would say no. . .not too much. . .just right.   :-*

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 16, 2013, 01:22:54 PM

You didn't even ask for fans to throw heavy objects at him from the stands, so I would say no. . .not too much. . .just right.   :-*

lol you know they will too. Those philly fans..

HolyBuc

Starter
#40 : January 16, 2013, 01:24:20 PM

I hate to admit but I really want Kelly to fail,  so I don't have to wonder what could have been.   I do love how some of the national media guys are praising this hire and if he would of went to the Bucs last year .  I highly doubt they would embrace it the same way.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#41 : January 16, 2013, 01:53:33 PM

Loved when he coached for Oregon and I hate him now. He probably had the best coaching job in the country and threw it away for the friggin iggles. I hope he flops Tim Tebow style.
: January 16, 2013, 01:56:32 PM youngone

TheAman

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 16, 2013, 01:56:16 PM

I hate to admit but I really want Kelly to fail,  so I don't have to wonder what could have been.   I do love how some of the national media guys are praising this hire and if he would of went to the Bucs last year .  I highly doubt they would embrace it the same way.

Actually, for the couple hours when it seemed like Kelly was here, most of the national guys were in favor of the move.  Said it was risky, but a good hire.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#43 : January 16, 2013, 02:08:01 PM

Lol @ this guy. Don't see how teams can trust him to commit long term to a franchise.

Why not? It's called CYA, these guys are going to lie, just the nature of the business.
Once you reach the NFL though, you've hit the summit. It's not like college where a coach will leave a lower level team for a higher profile gig. Name me 1 NFL head coach that's voluntarily resigned from a job to go to another NFL team....it doesn't happen.

Vince Lombardi quit the Giants to coach the Packers, served as GM for one year, then quit there to take over as HC of the Redskins.

Kelly knew he blew his shot to coach in the NFL by refusing all offers. He was forced to reconsider. I'm surprised the fleagles still wanted him. So much drama in the NFCE.

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#44 : January 16, 2013, 02:08:47 PM

Actually, for the couple hours when it seemed like Kelly was here, most of the national guys were in favor of the move.  Said it was risky, but a good hire.

You are right. Its amazing how the same people change their opinion.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking:Chip Kelly to the eagles « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools