Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Manti Te'o: High Character Young Man « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 16, 2013, 10:20:47 PM

http://articles.southbendtribune.com/2012-10-12/sports/34419536_1_brian-and-ottilia-manti-te-o-irish-head-coach to see how far down the rabbit hole this goes

That link doesn't seem to be working, at least for me it isn't.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 16, 2013, 10:21:19 PM

http://articles.southbendtribune.com/2012-10-12/sports/34419536_1_brian-and-ottilia-manti-te-o-irish-head-coach to see how far down the rabbit hole this goes

Link not working.  Could you re-post?

Turn the page.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 16, 2013, 10:24:26 PM

Damn, the South Bend Tribune apparently yanked the article.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

geetech84

Starter

#33 : January 16, 2013, 10:33:41 PM

Problem with the online G/F excuse is that he claimed to have met her in persona, said she flew out to Hawaii to meet him.

Maybe he was embarrassed that he was dating a girl online that he fell in love with..Knowing he haven't met the person yet.." He probably thought no one would understand"

Te'o, is a big time "in the spot light" college player..and it's going be alot jokes about him, I feel bad, that someone would toy with someone heart like that..
: January 16, 2013, 10:35:20 PM geetech84

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 16, 2013, 10:58:52 PM

Maybe Manti is a homosexual, and wants to cover it up by making up some story about a girl...?

Like the virgin Christian thing....

Maybe boid, maybe.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 16, 2013, 11:04:32 PM

Problem with the online G/F excuse is that he claimed to have met her in persona, said she flew out to Hawaii to meet him.

Maybe he was embarrassed that he was dating a girl online that he fell in love with..Knowing he haven't met the person yet.." He probably thought no one would understand"

Te'o, is a big time "in the spot light" college player..and it's going be alot jokes about him, I feel bad, that someone would toy with someone heart like that..

Or maybe, he's just a **CENSORED**ing piece of **CENSORED** LIAR?   :-*

youngone

Hall of Famer
#36 : January 16, 2013, 11:08:31 PM

To link that fake death to the death of his grandmother is sickening. If he had anything to do with this, they should force him to play Alabama again to punish him for pulling this crap. Let muffintop and the boys dogwalk him again.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#37 : January 16, 2013, 11:09:53 PM

Or maybe, he's just a **CENSORED**ing piece of **CENSORED** LIAR?   :-*
I'll take **CENSORED**ing piece of **CENSORED** LAIR for 100.

Heisenbuc

Rookie

#38 : January 16, 2013, 11:58:52 PM

He didn't see "her"? Uhhhhhh ever heard of Skype? Te'o seems like such a great guy, but this is WAY too fishy. Gonna wait to hear more before making a judgement.

Say my name...

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 17, 2013, 12:28:19 AM

Has lost millions

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 17, 2013, 02:08:20 AM

The whole package just screams......stay away.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

themerchantoftruth

Practice Squad

#41 : January 17, 2013, 02:56:39 AM

The Notre Dame media machine marches on! Best case scenario he lied about the extent of his relationship with this chick, worst case he made it all up, either way if I'm and NFL franchise I want nothing to do with this guy.

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 17, 2013, 03:56:49 AM

Maybe Manti is a homosexual, and wants to cover it up by making up some story about a girl...?

Just want to throw that out there.
That almost 100% not the case.
Sure if he had just invented a girl he told those around him about to throw them off BUT how does giving her leukemia & killing her off within hours of a real family death play into that?
You want to get rid of a fake girl you fake dump her, it's a lot less messy than a whole death story and a whole lot more respectful to the family member that did pass.
When ESPN did the piece I thought there was something off about the whole thing, she was "the love of his life" in his own words but he missed her funeral to play football? I kinda forgot about that going forward thinking that people do odd things in times of grief but now it's just another thing that points to him being a chump.

This was a play for fame & fortune, losing your Gran is bad but it won't get you an ESPN sit down that generates massive sympathy & a buzz  which in turn makes you a household name (football households that is) and makes you a focal point of their hype machine.
Being the focus of the ESPN hype machine never hurt anyones chances of getting drafted high or a fat new contract.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#43 : January 17, 2013, 07:31:51 AM

Busted!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 17, 2013, 08:06:10 AM

I wish my ex wife would have been a fake.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Manti Te'o: High Character Young Man « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools