Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Manti Te'o: High Character Young Man « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#60 : January 17, 2013, 01:23:15 PM

So is there a link between Tuiasosopo and Te'o?? Both "football families". Tuiasosopo family make up the chick to try to "help" Te'o??
That's the lynchpin

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#61 : January 17, 2013, 01:35:21 PM

This whole thing is just bizarre. I cant wrap my head around it. So he never met the girl but considered her his gf? One things for sure the dude has trouble with the opposite sex.

TheAman

Hall of Famer
#62 : January 17, 2013, 01:36:53 PM

This whole thing is just bizarre. I cant wrap my head around it. So he never met the girl but considered her his gf? One things for sure the dude has trouble with the opposite sex.

Or he absolutely slays the ladies, and just decided to make this whole thing up to get attention/sympathy.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#63 : January 17, 2013, 01:37:31 PM

Memes starting to pop up...

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#64 : January 17, 2013, 01:38:32 PM

Or he absolutely slays the ladies, and just decided to make this whole thing up to get attention/sympathy.

True I guess thats just what I cant wrap my head around. Never really been that attention seeker type.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#65 : January 17, 2013, 01:39:44 PM

Nice finds Chace.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#66 : January 17, 2013, 01:44:29 PM

Dom and Schiano should wear this if they interview T'eo at the combine.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#67 : January 17, 2013, 02:13:55 PM

Interesting.

Has been a bad month for Teo.

He got exposed a bit. Before the Alabama game people thought you could plug him in and he'd single handedly shut down an opposing QB. Now we see he is like our own Mason Foster. Very good against the run when opposing lineman are kept at bay.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

TheAman

Hall of Famer
#68 : January 17, 2013, 02:47:16 PM

geetech84

Starter

#69 : January 17, 2013, 02:50:54 PM

If he drops in the draft, whoever get's him will have a heck of a player..."with a lot of heart and soul and passion for the game, a leader on the field" (Something I wish the Buc's defense had) "not saying I want Te'o, I just a player on Defense that is a leader, that will fire up everyone on D"

But on another note, I don't think Te'o  is the type of person, to make up things like that..knowing it will ruin everything he work hard for..I just can't see it

Whoever the person was, they are one, who is sick, who knows he probably gave the person money to help and all..

This is a case of a nice person taking advantage of.. He probably didn't think a person would lie about something like that, or do something like that to someone.. heck he is from Hawaii.

Like I said before I feel bad for him, all the Jokes, and people doubting the man "who he is as a person"

TheAman

Hall of Famer
#70 : January 17, 2013, 02:54:39 PM

Can we stop the "that's not who he is, he wouldn't do that" narrative?  Lance Armstrong would never take steroids either, he's a hero to all those people.  If you don't know the guy, don't claim you do.

Plus, let's say it was a hoax.  That means after the love of his life died (forgetting for a moment that his teammates are coming out saying he was sleeping with other women at Notre Dame) he didn't go to her grave, talk to her parents, or anything involving her for 3 months after she died.  That doesn't seem like the actions of a balanced person.  Not to mention that he flew out to hawaii to be with her, and set up times to meet, and every time she didn't show up, and he still thought she was real....

youngone

Hall of Famer
#71 : January 17, 2013, 03:19:17 PM

Can we stop the "that's not who he is, he wouldn't do that" narrative?  Lance Armstrong would never take steroids either, he's a hero to all those people.  If you don't know the guy, don't claim you do.

Plus, let's say it was a hoax.  That means after the love of his life died (forgetting for a moment that his teammates are coming out saying he was sleeping with other women at Notre Dame) he didn't go to her grave, talk to her parents, or anything involving her for 3 months after she died.  That doesn't seem like the actions of a balanced person.  Not to mention that he flew out to hawaii to be with her, and set up times to meet, and every time she didn't show up, and he still thought she was real....
Lol its too wacky to believe he is the victim of a hoax.

But man if he did believed all that crap then I say we draft him and sign him for 1 million magic beans a year. He'd be thrilled and play his heart out for us.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#72 : January 17, 2013, 03:23:09 PM

wouldn't be surprised if a civil and/or criminal suit comes out of this - heard a week or two ago that someone was charged w/ using a false computer identity for a scam - -

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/04/arizona-lawmaker-wants-to-crack-down-on-internet-posers/

TheAman

Hall of Famer
#73 : January 17, 2013, 03:27:43 PM

There's a difference between using a fake identity to commit fraud and just having a fake identity.  There's no way that law in arizona passes.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#74 : January 17, 2013, 03:28:07 PM

If he drops in the draft, whoever get's him will have a heck of a player..."with a lot of heart and soul and passion for the game, a leader on the field" (Something I wish the Buc's defense had) "not saying I want Te'o, I just a player on Defense that is a leader, that will fire up everyone on D"

But on another note, I don't think Te'o  is the type of person, to make up things like that..knowing it will ruin everything he work hard for..I just can't see it

Whoever the person was, they are one, who is sick, who knows he probably gave the person money to help and all..

This is a case of a nice person taking advantage of.. He probably didn't think a person would lie about something like that, or do something like that to someone.. heck he is from Hawaii.

Like I said before I feel bad for him, all the Jokes, and people doubting the man "who he is as a person"

No one is going to respect him as a defensive leader after all of this.

Even after being exposed a bit, he was still going to go in the first round, and still have a good chance at being a good player from his leadership.

How is the guy with the fake girlfriend going to fire up a veteran?
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Manti Te'o: High Character Young Man « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools