Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS JACKSON EXPECTS A BETTER 2013 OFFENSE « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
: January 16, 2013, 09:02:08 PM

Bucs WR Vincent Jackson spoke to the local media on Wednesday, discussing his selection to the Pro Bowl and also talked about a number of things including the potential he sees for the offense to improve and also how much he enjoyed playing for head coach Greg Schiano.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8712:&Itemid=15

Hate

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 16, 2013, 09:33:38 PM

I couldn't be more pleased with VJax

-------------------------------------------------------

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 16, 2013, 09:37:28 PM

+1!

Vincent Damn-Son!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 16, 2013, 09:57:56 PM

Lets hope the team gets it together while Vince is still in his prime.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 16, 2013, 11:17:40 PM

That's what I've been thinking as well. Either freeman needs to pan out, or the next guy in line needs to be something special.

Besides that, the defense has to play better on the pass to make vjax's productive season(s) work for the team. Otherwise, he's just out there padding stats while the team still gets beaten.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 17, 2013, 12:25:10 AM

That's what I've been thinking as well. Either freeman needs to pan out, or the next guy in line needs to be something special.

Besides that, the defense has to play better on the pass to make vjax's productive season(s) work for the team. Otherwise, he's just out there padding stats while the team still gets beaten.

Interesting that VJax set single season personal highs in yardage and number of receptions after 7 years in the league..............with Josh Freeman and Greg Schiano.........and we have fans complaining it should have been more. They're right. It should have been more.........and it will be. They're just getting started.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 17, 2013, 01:04:05 AM

Interesting that VJax set single season personal highs in yardage and number of receptions after 7 years in the league..............with Josh Freeman and Greg Schiano.........and we have fans complaining it should have been more. They're right. It should have been more.........and it will be. They're just getting started.

I don't want more from VJax, its Freeman that leaves this fan wanting.

-------------------------------------------------------

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#7 : January 17, 2013, 01:06:40 AM

You're basically saying that Freeman outplayed Phillip Rivers........not real impressed.
I agree and truly hope you are right, though, about just getting started.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 17, 2013, 01:18:00 AM

Well Vince is 30 now, so he has what?  3-4 years left?  If Freeman pans out, all is well.  But if they cut their losses with Freeman, and  draft a young QB, in say 2014, could be lean times for Vjax.  Unless they luck out and get the next Russell Wilson, or RGIII.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 17, 2013, 02:32:31 AM

29?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 17, 2013, 02:36:24 AM

29?

His birthday is Jan 14th.  I believe he just turned 30.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS JACKSON EXPECTS A BETTER 2013 OFFENSE « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools