Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Scott Wright's Interview w/ Prospect Johnathan Banks « previous next »
Page: 1

STRICK-9

Starter

: January 18, 2013, 03:23:49 AM

Here is a link to an interview conducted with Miss St CB Johnathan Banks...a good read

New found respect and definitely someone who should do well during combine interviews:

Some small notes of the interview:  Loves horses, wants to be a Highway Patrolman after his career, and his greatest moment was a 102 yard pick 6 of Tebow!.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/interviews/Johnthan-Banks/Johnthan-Banks.php

I don\'t believe in the Electric Chair...I believe in Electric Bleachers!

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 18, 2013, 07:32:41 AM

His first name is Johnthan.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 18, 2013, 08:08:43 AM

He obviously doesn't want a good enough career if he wants to be a highway patrolman. It means his career is way too short and he makes way to little cheddar.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 18, 2013, 08:59:28 AM

He obviously doesn't want a good enough career if he wants to be a highway patrolman. It means his career is way too short and he makes way to little cheddar.

Uh, he has plans on what he wants to do with his life after he retires at 35 and that's a bad thing? Especially now that 1st rounders have very reasonable contracts. The guy sounds prepared and realistic that nothing is guaranteed and anything could happen even if he does go in the 1st round.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 18, 2013, 09:23:30 AM

State Troopers in NY make pretty decent wages after a few years.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 18, 2013, 09:35:49 AM

hasn't Shaq professed his desire to become a cop?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

yungbull

Starter
#6 : January 18, 2013, 10:08:36 AM

I read an article on Yahoo early in the season about him, he definitely fits the mode of a "Buccaneer Man," not sure hes worth a high pick.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 18, 2013, 10:32:35 AM

State Troopers in NY make pretty decent wages after a few years.

Yes they do.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Mateen

Starter

#8 : January 18, 2013, 10:36:19 AM

I read an article on Yahoo early in the season about him, he definitely fits the mode of a "Buccaneer Man," not sure hes worth a high pick.

Are you stupid or just trolling?

JoshMcCrownUs

Starter

#9 : January 18, 2013, 10:47:09 AM

Are you stupid or just trolling?

Looks like we're out of coffee this morning...

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 18, 2013, 01:35:06 PM

Scott Wright: What current NFL cornerback do you most admire and who do you think you compare favorably to?
Johnthan Banks: I really like Antonio Cromartie of the Jets.  ???

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 18, 2013, 09:48:25 PM

Banks locked Julio Jones up in their only meeting 3 years ago. If he runs a solid 40 and a strong senior bowl, he is the guy I want.

And, Antonio Cromartie registered an elite coverage season this year. I read QB's are only completing 34% passes on him.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Scott Wright's Interview w/ Prospect Johnathan Banks « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools