Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Walter Football's Latest Mock Draft « previous next »
Page: 1

CanadianBuc

Starter
: January 18, 2013, 07:58:47 AM

Charlie Campbell has just updated his 2013 NFL Mock Draft. It's 3 Rounds and has the Bucs taking:

1st Round: Johnthan Banks CB - Mississippi State
2nd Round: D.J Fluker T - Alabama
3rd Round: Dion Sims TE - Michigan State

To see the rest of it the link is below:
http://walterfootball.com/draft2013charlie.php

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 18, 2013, 08:06:34 AM

Depending on your view of Banks that is a sane draft.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

watson

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 18, 2013, 08:10:42 AM

I could live with that draft......but I'm not sure Fluker will make it that far.....if he does....that would be great.

I know the Bucs appear to be comfortable with the Punting and Kicking games, but I caught a couple of plays by the OK State Punter/Kicker Quinn Sharpe and wow...what a leg.  He had one kick that reminded me of the kick that Lechler made against the Bucs in 08 where he totally flipped field position when it appeared the Bucs were set to get the ball in good field position and he changed that completely with his punt.

Any thoughts on using a draft choice on Sharpe?
: January 18, 2013, 09:10:02 AM watson

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 18, 2013, 08:56:55 AM

I like Banks but apparently he has character issues? If we decided those aren't really issues then this would be an awesome draft for us.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

freddy

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 18, 2013, 08:59:03 AM

I can certainly live with that draft.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 18, 2013, 09:22:07 AM

I could live with that draft......but I'm not sure Fluker will make it that far.....if he does....that would be great.

I know the Bucs appear to be comfortable with the Punting and Kicking games, but I caught a couple of plays by the OK State Punter/Kicker Quinn Sharpe and wow...what a leg.  He had one kick that reminded me of the kick that Lechler made against the Bucs in 08 where he totally flipped field position when it appeared the Bucs were set to get the ball in good field position and he changed that completely with his punt.

Over Koenen? Nahhh

The Freeman

Starter

#6 : January 18, 2013, 10:27:24 AM

+1
6th round pick in my bucs mock draft!

Koenen is'nt worth his big contract.
cap saving = $3'250'000
maybe more... Connor Barth?

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 18, 2013, 11:33:10 AM

Dion Sims sucks bad pick. Everything else is solid.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 18, 2013, 12:00:38 PM

I think Sims is pretty good and will look better when teams work him out  - I think the problem was the Michigan State offense. They used Sims way too much for dump offs. 

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 18, 2013, 12:28:00 PM

I'm hoping the Bucs resign Dotson. Almost silly not too, because he won't cost much. Should still draft a Tackle, but not that early and I don't know if I trust Fluker to protect Freeman anyway.

I'm also hoping we go DE at 13.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#10 : January 18, 2013, 12:59:00 PM

Not a big fan of Banks, Fluker, or Sims so this draft doesn't appeal to me.  I like Milliner, Rhodes, and Ryan more than Banks so if we come out of this draft with Banks I'll be disappointed.  Fluker's ability to pass block worries me, and I'd rather have a RT who is a more balanced.  I wouldn't hate the pick, but there are better players at that spot.  Sims has a big injury history, and there are other TE's that I prefer.  Escobar, Reed, or Toilolo would be preferred.  I think he's hit on the positions that we need to focus on, but just hasn't picked the players I'd target.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 18, 2013, 09:25:35 PM

dont hate the first 2 picks, im hoping that assumes we pick up some FA corners. im not sold on Sims. i dont think hes got the speed to get open in the NFL
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Walter Football's Latest Mock Draft « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools