Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Staff Moves Coming, John McNulty as QB Coach, Randy Melvin Staying « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 20, 2013, 03:01:55 PM

Marinelli would have been excellent.

I get such a chuckle out of the Marinelli fans still on his jock...

What has this cat done, post-Buccaneers - to warrant even getting ANY coaching gig, of ANY sort...? ? ?  Upon further review......

Nothing.

Does this moron not realize Marnelli was Chicago's DC, a defense that was top 5 overall and scoring last season?

Dunce.

And IF...   Marinelli was so damned good, would he have not done better than 10-38 as a Head Coach...?

Would he not have at least been given a shot as a HC with some other team, at the very least...?

Thank God our teams decision makers are NOT so damned short-sighted.

Now run along little Biggs...  Dont you have some chores you need to go do, sport?

Does your dumb-arse understand nobody was calling for Marinelli to be the HC?  He's a proven position coach and DC, while you are a proven liar....

scumbag....

and..............

dipstick.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 20, 2013, 03:21:32 PM

John Garrett from the Cowboys named WR coach

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 20, 2013, 03:31:36 PM

Jason's younger brother?

Formerly known as Revis Islander

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#33 : January 20, 2013, 03:34:43 PM

Jason's younger brother?
John is older but yes brothers.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 20, 2013, 03:35:30 PM

Jason's younger brother?
John is older.
Nice. Hopefully he can keep up the success that Fleck had last year.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 20, 2013, 03:38:42 PM

Does your dumb-arse understand nobody was calling for Marinelli to be the HC?
Does YOUR dum-arse not realize that was never questioned?  IF Marinelli was such a highly-coveted DC...

Why would the Bears let the man walk?

Why are so many OTHER OCs & DCs being considered for coaching vacancies, yet Rods not even getting a sniff?

Now scooter...  ack to the kids tale.  Dammit --- my "B" is so not working iggs...

One of your priceless lowjobs will suffice...   :-*

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#36 : January 20, 2013, 03:44:03 PM

Does YOUR dum-arse not realize that was never questioned?  IF Marinelli was such a highly-coveted DC...

I'm not sure.  Let's check:

Trestman said he wanted to keep defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli, attempting to entice him with a one-year contract extension through 2014, but he declined.

Tough one to figure out, isn't it dipsh*t?

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#37 : January 20, 2013, 03:58:04 PM

" Rods not even getting a sniff?

Now scooter... ack to the kids tale. Dammit --- my "B" is so not working iggs...

One of your priceless lowjobs will suffice..."

I see that constant homoerotic reference man has returned. Stress getting to you already?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 20, 2013, 06:53:56 PM

Trestman said he wanted to keep defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli, attempting to entice him with a one-year contract extension through 2014, but he declined.

Cuz, ummm, yeah - aggressively pursued Coordinators are always reeled in by the security, and vote of confidence, of "One Year Contract Extenstion Offers"...

Dipsh*t.........?  Oh, the irony runneth thick, my protruding-foreheaded friend.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#39 : January 20, 2013, 06:58:12 PM

Cuz, ummm, yeah - aggressively pursued Coordinators are always reeled in by the security, and vote of confidence, of "One Year Contract Extenstion Offers"...

Dipsh*t.........?  Oh, the irony runneth thick, my protruding-foreheaded friend.

Let me get out the crayons and construction paper for your retarded arse:

The Bears wanted Marinelli to stay on as DC.  Marinelli was already under contract for 2013, so they offered him an extension through 2014 to try to get him to stay on.  He choose to leave and go to Dallas.

Only a complete 'effin' dullard would have trouble following along.  Of course you were the same dumbass who didn't think Marinelli had done anything recently to be hired as a DC, so this isn't surprising on any level.
: January 20, 2013, 07:00:55 PM Biggs3535

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 20, 2013, 06:58:54 PM

Melvin is clueless.   To keep him they had to be desperate.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 20, 2013, 06:59:42 PM

" Rods not even getting a sniff?

Now scooter... ack to the kids tale. Dammit --- my "B" is so not working iggs...

One of your priceless lowjobs will suffice..."

I see that constant homoerotic reference man has returned. Stress getting to you already?
Too funny Loomy...  You jump on (pun intended) inuendos not even directed towards you, but I guess I shouldnt be surprised.

Any random Royal Rump Ranger ramlings regularly require you rearing-up...  so to speak...  tee-hee

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 20, 2013, 07:01:56 PM

Mark Sanchez is banging that.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 20, 2013, 07:08:18 PM

Let me get out the crayons and construction paper for your retarded arse:

The Bears wanted Marinelli to stay on as DC.  Marinelli was already under contract for 2013, so they offered him an extension through 2014 to try to get him to stay on.  He choose to leave and go to Dallas.

Only a complete 'effin' dullard would have trouble following along.

My lord son...  Heard how long he was under contract the day Lovie got canned.  You would have to intentionally NOT try to follow football to have even heard the numerous times it was mentioned.

I am saying "one year contract extensions" do not scream WE WANT YOU HERE LONG TERM, and you don't need to be a Rhodes Scholar to piece that one together.

Well, maybe you do.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#44 : January 20, 2013, 07:13:54 PM

IF Marinelli was such a highly-coveted DC...

Why would the Bears let the man walk

My lord son...  Heard how long he was under contract the day Lovie got canned.  You would have to intentionally NOT try to follow football to have even heard the numerous times it was mentioned.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Staff Moves Coming, John McNulty as QB Coach, Randy Melvin Staying « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools