Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS TAB MCNULTY TO REPLACE TURNER AS QB COACH « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
« : January 18, 2013, 04:26:10 PM »

After being denied permission to interview former Arizona Cardinals assistant coach John McNulty last season for the offensive coordinator job, the Bucs settled on Giants’ receivers coach Mike Sullivan. The hire of Sullivan worked out well for Tampa Bay as the Bucs’ offense set several franchise records for production.

Now one year later, head coach Greg Schiano has finally added McNulty to his staff.

READ MORE....http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8718:&Itemid=15

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

« #1 : January 19, 2013, 01:50:27 AM »

Not sure is I like this.

On one hand, he's not the greatest thing since sliced bread. On the other hand, he's worked with schiano before so it's possible the transition will be much quicker.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
« #2 : January 19, 2013, 02:34:21 AM »

Mike Sullivan.was actually the Qb coach when we hired him. McNulty shouldve been the WR coach.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

« #3 : January 19, 2013, 10:04:15 AM »

With the Giants, Sullivan was their WR coach, then their QB coach. McNulty was the same with the Cardinals. With WR's and QB's so closely tied, I'm sure there's a lot of cross-pollination of knowledge between both groups and assistants.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

« #4 : January 19, 2013, 12:31:09 PM »

With the Giants, Sullivan was their WR coach, then their QB coach. McNulty was the same with the Cardinals. With WR's and QB's so closely tied, I'm sure there's a lot of cross-pollination of knowledge between both groups and assistants.

We cannot look at this as if it were a talent hiring. I mean, it might work out, but in no way is this guy the best out there to help freeman.

As you said, cross-pollenation. But is it more "devils backbone" or "Stinking hellebore?"

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS TAB MCNULTY TO REPLACE TURNER AS QB COACH « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools