Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs well represented on The 10 Most Toxic Teammates In NFL History List « previous next »
Page: 1 2

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 19, 2013, 09:25:24 PM

Who signed Ryan Leaf?  Was that Dungy or Gruden?
Positive that was Dungy signing, it happened in 2001, his last season here.

That move was why the Glazers fired Dungy.   Signing Ryan Leaf?    What the hell?

Keyshawn was more of a cancer than Leaf though.    And Dungy was the one who brought them both in!

Dungy most likely viewed him as a reclamation project. He was trying to help the dude out.  But some people never learn, Leaf just got thrown out of drug rehab the other day, and sent back to prison in Montana,  I believe it was.   And Leaf had nothing to do with Dungy getting fired, Tony had the Marty thing going on. Nice reg season but just couldn't get the team to the next level.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 20, 2013, 12:00:12 AM

I'll tell you this though... no way the Bucs get to the Super Bowl without Keyshawn. Boo him all you want for 2003, but we needed him in 2002.

Well said.  Can't deny that.  His best football was behind him.  Ego always seemed to get in the way of his talent.

Turn the page.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs well represented on The 10 Most Toxic Teammates In NFL History List « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools