Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should Talib's performance change the way we feel about the trade, « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : January 20, 2013, 08:43:19 PM

Do we really need to see his face every five minutes?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 20, 2013, 08:47:12 PM

Do we really need to see his face every five minutes?
Yes.  I want to know where that idiot is at all times.  He packs heat, you know.

HolyBuc

Starter
#32 : January 20, 2013, 08:55:40 PM

Talib has pulled his hamstring ...AGAIN ....who would have guessed it ?

The guy just cant be counted on for so many different reasons

Gotta start thinking these hamstring and hip injuries could be a product of his lack of physically preparing properly.  Trying to remember a year he didn't have a hip or hamstring injury.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 20, 2013, 09:01:36 PM

Gotta start thinking these hamstring and hip injuries could be a product of his lack of physically preparing properly.  Trying to remember a year he didn't have a hip or hamstring injury.

There's a reason you are supposed to stretch in the pre-game warm-up . Apparently Talib would still rather use that time to strut around like a pea**CENSORED**.

Worth a 4th round pick all day long.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 20, 2013, 09:52:48 PM

Well he didn't contribute much tonight.  Wonder if they try to resign him.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 20, 2013, 09:55:29 PM

Talib played great when he was on the field but once again the guy is SOFT. He continues to get hurt time and time again without even being touched physically. He will be back but I'm glad we moved on.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 20, 2013, 09:59:40 PM

From ever report I've read he has good work ethic so why do people still question that? guy just can't shake his injuries some people have bad hamstrings no matter what.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#37 : January 20, 2013, 10:02:27 PM

Yup. My hamstring issues were unreal. Stretching, potassium, electrolytes...if it wanted to go, it went. Nothing you can do about it. It only happened when I played football. Never anything else.

But Talib is a turd, overrated, and not dependable.

A fourth for his punk azz is great, IMO.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 20, 2013, 10:03:03 PM

Talib played great when he was on the field but once again the guy is SOFT. He continues to get hurt time and time again without even being touched physically. He will be back but I'm glad we moved on.

Soft is a player who won't see the field because he's scared. Dexter Jackson the WR was soft, While Talib should be called Injury prone. Drew Brees? multiple shoulder surgeries. Big Ben Hurt every game. Are they soft players?

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 20, 2013, 10:05:03 PM

Yup. My hamstring issues were unreal. Stretching, potassium, electrolytes...if it wanted to go, it went. Nothing you can do about it. It only happened when I played football. Never anything else.

But Talib is a turd, overrated, and not dependable.

A fourth for his punk azz is great, IMO.

I agree, Talib is well worth the 4th round pick. His hamstrings will never hold up so a big contract won't be in his future.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#40 : January 20, 2013, 10:11:18 PM

His hammys are made of jelly

-------------------------------------------------------

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 20, 2013, 10:14:27 PM

Soft is a player who won't see the field because he's scared. Dexter Jackson the WR was soft, While Talib should be called Injury prone. Drew Brees? multiple shoulder surgeries. Big Ben Hurt every game. Are they soft players?
Context clues. Brees and Big Ben get HIT repeatedly. Talib pounces around with barley any physical contact. Totally different comparisons here.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 20, 2013, 10:34:04 PM

Context clues. Brees and Big Ben get HIT repeatedly. Talib pounces around with barley any physical contact. Totally different comparisons here.

Injuries fall into the same category, I guess any player that blows out their knee not being touched will be counted as soft. Ben has been hurt plenty of times without getting hit. Andre Johnson, Frank Gore, Derrick Brooks, wes welker and others have went down with injuries where no one touched them.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 20, 2013, 10:59:36 PM

I don't care about Talib, he can do his thing with whatever team he ends up on.   Just hoping Dom can turn that pick into a productive rookie.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

TampaBucks05

Pro Bowler
#44 : January 20, 2013, 11:45:15 PM

+1
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should Talib's performance change the way we feel about the trade, « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools