Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: On this date 10 years ago.................. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
: January 19, 2013, 12:26:13 PM

JJ and Ronde Barber made my 60th birthday one I will never forget. A week later the Bucs won the SB. Somehow the win over the fleagles is equally enjoyable, if not more. Great memories.

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#1 : January 19, 2013, 12:52:08 PM

You go Joe !!!

TheQ

Starter

#2 : January 19, 2013, 01:44:11 PM

I remember that!
Ronde to the house!

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 19, 2013, 03:56:01 PM

Sparky, you shoulda told Ronde; he might've bought you tickets to the Super Bowl! ;D

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 19, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

Sparky, you shoulda told Ronde; he might've bought you tickets to the Super Bowl! ;D

I was watching the game at home in Staten Island NY. The team went straight to the west coast after the game. My couch worked just fine for me. I never miss a game.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 19, 2013, 10:11:21 PM

JJ and Ronde Barber made my 60th birthday one I will never forget. A week later the Bucs won the SB. Somehow the win over the fleagles is equally enjoyable, if not more. Great memories.

Yeah I still love that game. I love the ronde pick and watching the eagles fans seeing all their hopes and dreams crushed. They so deserved it.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#6 : January 19, 2013, 10:38:57 PM

Thank you Jon Gruden!

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 19, 2013, 10:48:38 PM

"You can tend to the exits now, Eagle fans."

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 19, 2013, 11:46:40 PM

Total euphoria watching the end of that Eagles game.

I don't think my feet touched the ground for at least three days after the game.

Tampa Bay was going to the Super Bowl.  May have to break out the DVD to celebrate.

Turn the page.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 20, 2013, 05:45:26 AM

Thank you Jon Gruden!

Jon Gruden was just along for the ride.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 20, 2013, 10:33:38 AM

" Jon Gruden was just along for the ride. "

Bested by Java and your emotions in one fell swoop.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
#11 : January 20, 2013, 10:58:44 AM

" Jon Gruden was just along for the ride. "

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#12 : January 20, 2013, 02:06:10 PM

Gruden had inside information on the Raiduhs' offense, and that helped, but any decent OC could have done better than Gruden. In 7 years with the Bucs, Gruden had one unit finish in the top 10 in offense, and that was at #10.. The man was so predictable. 3rd and one..........30+yard pass. 3rd and 10..........guaranteed pass less than 10 yards. 3rd and 20.........draw play up the gut. Worst 3rd down conversion percentage of any "offensive genius" I ever saw.. I still can't believe it took the Glazers 6 years to see Gruden was taking the team nowhere. I think they saw the writing on the wall when Kiffin quit in disgust.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 20, 2013, 03:40:38 PM

A couple of questions for you. In your 160 years of watching football, was it a long, steady deterioration, or did you like peak in the seventies then rapidly decline? And does this have anything to do with Johnny G kicking sand in your vag?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#14 : January 20, 2013, 10:51:01 PM

A couple of questions for you. In your 160 years of watching football, was it a long, steady deterioration, or did you like peak in the seventies then rapidly decline? And does this have anything to do with Johnny G kicking sand in your vag?

Oh look, I have a stalker......a senile stalker.......who forgets he's already used that insult.......can't think up any new ones......and sees something detrimental about the female sex organ. The word vagina offends him so bad he can't bring himself to write it out all the way. He doesn't add anything to any topic. All he does is search for people who have the nerve to disagree with him, and then attack. He doesn't discuss anything with anyone. He is just full of bitterness and hatred and needs to slander and insult people, in particular anyone who stands up for this team. I suspect he is related to JavaRay and just craves attention. It really pisses him off when people here like what the Bucs are doing. The Bucs are going to be great and he's going to grow ulcers.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: On this date 10 years ago.................. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools