Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Free Agency is 49 Days Away! « previous next »
Page: 1

CanadianBuc

Starter
: January 21, 2013, 08:46:07 AM

The first countdown of the 2013 Season. I know there is a lot of things that happen before Free Agency but 50 Days away isn't too bad. We have too watch the Senior Bowl, the Pro Bowl, the Super Bowl, The Scouting Combine all before Free Agency. However, Free Agency is the only thing for a while that can instantly impact our team and a LOT of Mock Drafts. So today I'm popping out the countdown board and starting to scratch the days off but until then I can still make some predictions. So here they are:

Re-Sign:
Michael Bennett 4YR/ 18 Million
Roy Miller 3YR/ 8 Million

Sign:
CB - Derek Cox 5YR/ 16 Million
CB - Sean Smith 5YR/ 30 Million
WR - Danny Amendola 3YR/ 12 Million
FS - Jairus Byrd 5YR/ 32 Million
RT - Will Beatty 4YR/ 12 Million

Cut:
Eric Wright

Re-Structure:
Quincy Black     
: January 21, 2013, 09:12:06 PM BucsFan18

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 21, 2013, 09:02:29 AM

You might not get Michael Bennett without singning his TE brother.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 21, 2013, 09:04:38 AM

I want NOTHING to do with Amendola.  Of that 4mil/year we would give him, he would only be healthy enough to earn 1 mil of it.  Slot WRs can be found in the draft for a fraction of the price.

Every time I see last post JC5100, I have to click on it.... Pure comedy.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 21, 2013, 10:20:38 AM

Bennett
Miller
Biggers
Barber

Long/Bushrod
Grimes/Huston
Moore/Byrd
Wallace/Amendola
Stephens-Howling/Jones

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 21, 2013, 10:21:44 AM

You might not get Michael Bennett without singning his TE brother.
Wouldn't mind that at all, we need a TE and Bennett proved to be more than capable this year.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 21, 2013, 10:27:50 AM

Last year they shocked everybody with Nicks and Jackson. Not sure they will even come close to those moves again. Hoping for something though. Especially at corner.

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 21, 2013, 10:30:33 AM

Michael Bennett is going to want much more than $4.5 million a year and he is going to get it. He is going to average at least $7 if not close to $8 based on the numbers he put up this year, and I don't think the Bucs will bring him back at that number.

I don't want his brother anyway. Better TEs available all through this draft.

I don't think Sean Smith or Daryus Byrd will get to Free Agency either, but if they somehow do they are going to get a lot more than the numbers you have. No way we'd pay what Byrd will make after drafting Barron at #7 last year.

CanadianBuc

Starter
#7 : January 21, 2013, 10:53:45 AM

Bennett is not making that much but he could make somewhere around 6 mill a year i wouldn't be surprised if we just spend a lot of our cap this year and go all out for this season
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Free Agency is 49 Days Away! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools