Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Feel Dirty, But... We Should Be Pulling For The FALCONS...! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#45 : January 20, 2013, 05:30:06 PM

Oh shoot! I need to get the popcorns ready. Time for a good old BucFTW longwinded meltdown!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#46 : January 20, 2013, 05:38:02 PM

I always knew FTW was a Cornball Brotha.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#47 : January 20, 2013, 05:39:01 PM

god dammitt....just spit out my drink  ;D

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#48 : January 20, 2013, 05:39:46 PM

Oh my!!

oh my!!

what are you? an 80-yr old woman?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#49 : January 20, 2013, 05:41:47 PM

Oh my!!

oh my!!

You have my pic saved... so you know exactly what i look like. But since u mention 80 yr old woman, how bout putting a face to your screen name?

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#50 : January 20, 2013, 05:41:51 PM

Oh my!!

oh my!!

Quoted before deleted.
Also: what is this? the worst insult ever?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#51 : January 20, 2013, 05:45:14 PM

Oh my!!

oh my!!

You have my pic saved... so you know exactly what i look like. But since u mention 80 yr old woman, how bout putting a face to your screen name?

Your picture? I thought it was a picture of a stupid looking clown fishing.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#52 : January 20, 2013, 05:47:37 PM

" how bout putting a face to your screen name? "

One would think that you in particular would appreciate how foolish that suggestion is.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#53 : January 20, 2013, 05:47:57 PM

Oh my!!

oh my!!

Oh my!!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#54 : January 20, 2013, 05:49:05 PM

god dammitt....just spit out my drink  ;D

Lol. that's some funny sh*t for sure.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#55 : January 20, 2013, 05:50:17 PM

" how bout putting a face to your screen name? "

One would think that you in particular would appreciate how foolish that suggestion is.

I'm very comfortable with myself

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#56 : January 20, 2013, 05:54:07 PM

Imagine that, BucsWTF, the con man, the liar, the leader of the tent city, the up and coming fashion superstar, the man of many colors (what is he a Bennetton commercial?) trying to call people out with his cornball, lack luster,old man jokes.

Look, I am not rooting for the Falcons.  Why?  Because I hate them, they are the luckiest home team I have ever seen, and all it does is provide fuel for all the Falcon fans that will rub the win in the NFC South's collective faces.  Why do I want them to win?

So Tony G can get a ring?  Idiotic.  Who cares wether he gets a ring or not?  He is a great TE, a class act, but give the man a ring?  Screw that.

Any reason is a foolish one to root for the Falcons.  Division rivals are rivals for a reason. 

Yeah, you go root for the Falcons, BucsWTF, Oh Fearless Leader of the Lost Tent City.  Your lying opinion means a lot.  BTW, you cursed Josh Freeman by shaking his hands, you grimy worm.

Garv

Hall of Famer
#57 : January 20, 2013, 05:59:17 PM

DOWN GO THE falcons!

ANY Buccaneer "fan" rooting for those losers is as (FILL IN THE FREAKING BLANK)

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#58 : January 20, 2013, 05:59:48 PM

So Tony G can get a ring?  Idiotic.  Who cares wether he gets a ring or not?  He is a great TE, a class act, but give the man a ring?  Screw that.

I like Tony but I kinda agree, every team left have great veterans that are ringless. Guys like Justin Smith, Ed Reed, and Moss are all at the end of their great careers also.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#59 : January 20, 2013, 06:03:45 PM

"Pretended to be a black guy"...?  Quote...?

Check your facts Slick...  I NEVER pretended to be a black guy.  When you go ack and look it up, and you will, you willl soon realize that you were simply ASS-U-MING the picture was that of my wife - which I clearly NEVER claimed..

Of course you did, you lying POS:

Oh SNAP...!  Tell me you're not joshin' man?  I have been profiled as your typical "middle-aged, married with 2.3 kids, 2 cars white guy"  I actually get a chuckle out of it.

I've actually had someone have the audacity to tell me "well, there's no way you could be a 'brother' because you're too well wriiten to be blah, blah-friggin'-blah......." as his racist biggoted droning crap ended  - I heard him finally stop and I simply said... "I'm a brother."

Needless to say there was somewhat of a long, uncomfortable pause.

I love it when I've met others from message boards IRL...  If I have a buddy with me, I usually win a beer by betting what their first words are...

"You look different than I expected..."  What's richer is watching them stumble over themselves trying to answer "What were you expecting...?" (with my wonderfully pleasant toothy smile...!)

Something like this:

The pics older, but then again - I don't like pics of my self, either.

I get it...  Dome Rental is due.  I will have to have you talk to Helen Wayte...

It is incredibly amusing (at least according to some of the PMs & emails) that a precious few of you cats... just dying to pound your chests because "youre the man"...

Dont realize that:

A - I am a "Brother"... Yes - I have a brother(s).
B - "The pics older, but then again - I don't like pics of my self, either", i.e. THAT is not ME...!

Watching you guys stumle all over yourselves has at the very least been quite amusing to those of us who can see the lighter side of a few cats taking themselves way too seriously...

PS - Ryan just snapped the ol shoulder bone... 

No sweat - Falcons still suck.........

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Feel Dirty, But... We Should Be Pulling For The FALCONS...! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools