Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Feel Dirty, But... We Should Be Pulling For The FALCONS...! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 20, 2013, 02:16:59 PM

I want Atlanta to win this week and score a lot of points in the Super Bowl because I have 7 Falcons on my fantasy playoff team.  Whether they win the Super Bowl or not, I don't care, I just care about my wallet.  That being said, I don't think the outcome of this weeks games or the Super Bowl has any bearing on the Bucs whatsoever.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#16 : January 20, 2013, 02:20:45 PM

The reason I don't play fantasy football.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 20, 2013, 02:28:53 PM

I rather not...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 20, 2013, 02:30:33 PM

Go Niners!!

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 20, 2013, 02:31:53 PM

That being said, I don't think...

Obviously.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 20, 2013, 02:37:00 PM

Go Niners!!

Forest......  Trees......

More "Binky Brilliance"...!

Substance = zero.
Insight = zero.
Contribution...  Typically lacking.

Dont you have a Depends that needs changing Pops...?

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#21 : January 20, 2013, 02:45:21 PM

I'd rather root for the Niners to dominate so badly that it completely breaks the spirit of every single Falcon, and makes them all want to retire.  A loss so bad that it makes Arthur Blank blow up the entire team and coaching staff and start from scratch.  A loss so humiliating that Matty Ice changes his nickname to Matty Snow, because the only way he can roll out of bed in the morning is to snort a pile of the white stuff.  OK, maybe that last one is going overboard...maybe.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 20, 2013, 02:46:42 PM

I'd rather root for the Niners to dominate so badly that it completely breaks the spirit of every single Falcon, and makes them all want to retire.  A loss so bad that it makes Arthur Blank blow up the entire team and coaching staff and start from scratch.  A loss so humiliating that Matty Ice changes his nickname to Matty Snow, because the only way he can roll out of bed in the morning is to snort a pile of the white stuff.  OK, maybe that last one is going overboard...maybe.
This

PewterBlitz

Starter

#23 : January 20, 2013, 02:56:54 PM

OP likes to suck his mom's **CENSORED**.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 20, 2013, 03:02:23 PM

No way. I hope the Niners crush them.

Bottom line to the Bucs success is them getting better and acquiring more talent. Our success is not predicated on anything the Falcons do.

I understand the points Nitey made, but I believe the importance of those items is relatively low when it comes to the success of the Bucs next year and in the immediate future.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#25 : January 20, 2013, 03:08:18 PM

There are SO MANY reasons why we should be pulling for the Falcons...  To win The Superbowl...!

Thats right - The Superbowl.

Winning it all can only help the Buccaneers, but losing it would not bode well for the Bucs.

Go Falcons...!

(Yes...  Dirty, I know)

Yet not a single point supporting your assertion.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#26 : January 20, 2013, 03:08:34 PM

"Is it so damned complicated that a couple of the boards simpletons cant see even the most obvious...?"

So you're saying that the purpose of the thread was to point out the obvious without actually pointing it out? For the life of me, I can't figure out why everyone doesn't appreciate your contributions more. Well, at least you got your name up in the lights. You, sir, are a thread author. You should put that on your resume. "Authored thread about the obvious, while being discreet enough to not bring any of it up." Throw in some real long blank spaces to make it more dramatic. Add a couple dozen ellipsis and it's cash, man.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 20, 2013, 03:14:01 PM

No way. I hope the Niners crush them.

Bottom line to the Bucs success is them getting better and acquiring more talent. Our success is not predicated on anything the Falcons do.

I understand the points Nitey made, but I believe the importance of those items is relatively low when it comes to the success of the Bucs next year and in the immediate future.
Back-peddle much...?

First, there was "No Point", ut then you understand them...  Then...

"Our success is not predicated on anything the Falcons do.", but... "the importance of those items is relatively low".

Cant have it both ways young gun...  Ahhh... contradictions.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#28 : January 20, 2013, 03:16:35 PM

"Is it so damned complicated that a couple of the boards simpletons cant see even the most obvious...?"

So you're saying that the purpose of the thread was to point out the obvious without actually pointing it out? For the life of me, I can't figure out why everyone doesn't appreciate your contributions more. Well, at least you got your name up in the lights. You, sir, are a thread author. You should put that on your resume. "Authored thread about the obvious, while being discreet enough to not bring any of it up." Throw in some real long blank spaces to make it more dramatic. Add a couple dozen ellipsis and it's cash, man.

I'll be selling these for $15+S&H:

Send me your checks and money orders people.  You'll get your shirts, I swear.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#29 : January 20, 2013, 03:23:08 PM

There are SO MANY reasons why we should be pulling for the Falcons...  To win The Superbowl...!

Thats right - The Superbowl.

Winning it all can only help the Buccaneers, but losing it would not bode well for the Bucs.

Go Falcons...!

(Yes...  Dirty, I know)

Yet not a single point supporting your assertion.

Footballs are not round...  Need I point out everything Morg, or are some things just not obvious?

Christ, next thing ya know Loomy will rant about me being "discrete" in my thread, because I didnt point out that one plus equals two...  Crazy, I know.   ::)

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Feel Dirty, But... We Should Be Pulling For The FALCONS...! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools