Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Feel Dirty, But... We Should Be Pulling For The FALCONS...! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 20, 2013, 03:27:39 PM

Lolz...

T-shirt - $15.95 $19.95
S & H - $7.95
Ownership of the portion of your brain that belongs to ME...  PRICELESS.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 20, 2013, 03:29:41 PM

Honestly, I am pulling for the Falcons.

I like Gonzo, and I would like to see him go out with a Superbowl ring. If the Falcon's win, he's definately gone and that's one less weapon Ryan has for next year. The same could be said for Abraham who might follow suit. A superbowl victory will make resigning any Atlanta Free Agents that much harder as they will all want more money. More money = less cap space to get new replacements. They would also get a lower draft choice. Finally, they get the bullseye for next season. Everyone will play them as if it's their own private superbowl.

So, I'm okay with the Win.

But if I'm rooting for anyone, I am rooting for the Pats.

Haters gonna hate...   Potatoes gonna potate...  But damn...

Nitey nails down EIGHT of some of the most SIMPLY OBVIOUS reasons - that SHOULD come to the forefront of any real Bucs fans eyes - within one post.

Is this the only cat with some common friggin sense...?

F*ck all of that noise.... and f*ck the falcons!!

-------------------------------------------------------

youngone

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 20, 2013, 03:30:31 PM

You're look for the closest market to sell your T-Shirts. Cuts down on shipping costs.

We get it.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#33 : January 20, 2013, 03:31:49 PM

No way. I hope the Niners crush them.

Bottom line to the Bucs success is them getting better and acquiring more talent. Our success is not predicated on anything the Falcons do.

I understand the points Nitey made, but I believe the importance of those items is relatively low when it comes to the success of the Bucs next year and in the immediate future.

Great minds, Chace..... great minds. F*CK the Falcons.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 20, 2013, 03:36:14 PM

I will never root for the falcons.

F them and their owner that buys games from the refs.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#35 : January 20, 2013, 03:38:15 PM

Lolz...

T-shirt - $15.95 $19.95
S & H - $7.95

That's a lot for S&H, especially since you never ship them.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 20, 2013, 03:42:30 PM

Lolz...

T-shirt - $15.95 $19.95
S & H - $7.95

That's a lot for S&H, especially since you never ship them.

Dont you have something to delete......  Like offspring or something?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 20, 2013, 03:46:14 PM

Bottom line to the Bucs success is them getting better and acquiring more talent. Our success is not predicated on anything the Falcons do.

I understand the points Nitey made, but I believe the importance of those items is relatively low when it comes to the success of the Bucs next year and in the immediate future.
Back-peddle much...?

First, there was "No Point", ut then you understand them...  Then...

"Our success is not predicated on anything the Falcons do.", but... "the importance of those items is relatively low".

Cant have it both ways young gun...  Ahhh... contradictions.

What a d*ck you turned out to be..

and no...it wasn't a contradiction. You just don't agree with it, so you go to your usual bucsWTF style.

It's funny hearing the old white guy who pretended to be a black guy...talk about contradictions.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#38 : January 20, 2013, 03:47:39 PM

Back-peddle much...?

First, there was "No Point", ut then you understand them...  Then...

"Our success is not predicated on anything the Falcons do.", but... "the importance of those items is relatively low".

Cant have it both ways young gun...  Ahhh... contradictions.

and no...it wasn't a contradiction. You just don't agree with it, so you go to your usual bucsWTF style.

It's funny hearing the old white guy who pretended to be a black guy...talk about contradictions.
Ouch

Hate

Hall of Famer
#39 : January 20, 2013, 03:48:10 PM

oh my!!

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 20, 2013, 05:14:20 PM

Major Lolz...  Did I hit a nerve, or what?

Let me make sure I got this right...

Im a d*ck, because your words directly contradict your self...? ? ?

Check.

"Pretended to be a black guy"...?  Quote...?

Check your facts Slick...  I NEVER pretended to be a black guy.  When you go ack and look it up, and you will, you willl soon realize that you were simply ASS-U-MING the picture was that of my wife - which I clearly NEVER claimed.

I didnt agree with you because you were simply wrong young fella...  I didnt call you any names, but I guess I shoud excpect as much.

When you eventually understood many of the obvious reasons in which the Buccaneers would in fact actually benefit from the Falcons winning it all - you acquiesced...

If your words make someone else a d*ck...  I feel for ya man.
: January 20, 2013, 05:18:02 PM BucsFTW

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#41 : January 20, 2013, 05:19:42 PM

You said people were surprised when they met you because you were so well spoken for a black man. You lying sack of crap.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 20, 2013, 05:19:54 PM

"Pretended to be a black guy"...?  Quote...?

Check your facts Slick...  I NEVER pretended to be a black guy.  When you go ack and look it up, and you will, you willl soon realize that you were simply ASS-U-MING the picture was that of my wife - which I clearly NEVER claimed..

Of course you did, you lying POS:

Oh SNAP...!  Tell me you're not joshin' man?  I have been profiled as your typical "middle-aged, married with 2.3 kids, 2 cars white guy"  I actually get a chuckle out of it.

I've actually had someone have the audacity to tell me "well, there's no way you could be a 'brother' because you're too well wriiten to be blah, blah-friggin'-blah......." as his racist biggoted droning crap ended  - I heard him finally stop and I simply said... "I'm a brother."

Needless to say there was somewhat of a long, uncomfortable pause.

I love it when I've met others from message boards IRL...  If I have a buddy with me, I usually win a beer by betting what their first words are...

"You look different than I expected..."  What's richer is watching them stumble over themselves trying to answer "What were you expecting...?" (with my wonderfully pleasant toothy smile...!)

Something like this:

The pics older, but then again - I don't like pics of my self, either.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 20, 2013, 05:23:33 PM

How you respond to people who disagree with you, makes you a d*ck.

It would just be best if you crawled back to the hobo village in the woods, owetown.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#44 : January 20, 2013, 05:26:43 PM

Oh SNAP...!  Tell me you're not joshin' man?  I have been profiled as your typical "middle-aged, married with 2.3 kids, 2 cars white guy"  I actually get a chuckle out of it.

I've actually had someone have the audacity to tell me "well, there's no way you could be a 'brother' because you're too well wriiten to be blah, blah-friggin'-blah......." as his racist biggoted droning crap ended  - I heard him finally stop and I simply said... "I'm a brother."

Needless to say there was somewhat of a long, uncomfortable pause.

I love it when I've met others from message boards IRL...  If I have a buddy with me, I usually win a beer by betting what their first words are...

"You look different than I expected..."  What's richer is watching them stumble over themselves trying to answer "What were you expecting...?" (with my wonderfully pleasant toothy smile...!)

Something like this:

The pics older, but then again - I don't like pics of my self, either.

Oh my!!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Feel Dirty, But... We Should Be Pulling For The FALCONS...! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools