Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Feel Dirty, But... We Should Be Pulling For The FALCONS...! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#75 : January 20, 2013, 07:52:41 PM

Maybe you should win the Super Bowl.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#76 : January 20, 2013, 08:08:22 PM

Gruden did.   I'll live vicariously through him.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#77 : January 20, 2013, 08:11:48 PM

Your game has been going downhill for years. You got complacent. Maybe Schiano can kick your ass into shape before you get traded to Cleveland.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#78 : January 20, 2013, 08:13:36 PM

My "game"?     Maybe I'm just not as pissed off anymore.   Still not happy, but not totally pissed off like before.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#79 : January 20, 2013, 08:21:56 PM

Yeah, I guess we can't really call it "game" anymore. It's been in decline since the second year of Raheem's administration. Things got easy and you started coasting. It's pretty much in the crapper now.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#80 : January 20, 2013, 08:48:46 PM

Anything that pisses off Arthur Blank and Rich McKay pleases me. The credibility angle is fine for the Saints and even the Panthers, but no way in hell would I ever root for the fowlgoons. I loved it when Vick crapped in their little punchbowl. I loved it today when they were so close and blew it. That's so much better than seeing them get blown out. A last second loss can be so devastating.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#81 : January 20, 2013, 08:56:30 PM

Since when does the entire division get credit if one of the teams wins the SB. I don't think any more of the Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins because the NYG won last year. Do you think the Cowboy fans were ecstatic when their rivals won the Lombardi?  Seriously doubt it.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#82 : January 20, 2013, 08:57:33 PM

Since when does the entire division get credit if one of the teams wins the SB. I don't think any more of the Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins because the NYG won last year? Do you think the Cowboy fans were ecstatic when their rivals won the Lombardi?  Seriously doubt it.

You don't get the credit , it just gives the team that wins ammo to mock you with .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#83 : January 20, 2013, 09:25:09 PM

Post #59...classic!  What a friggin creepy old man.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#84 : January 20, 2013, 09:33:49 PM

Yeah, I guess we can't really call it "game" anymore. It's been in decline since the second year of Raheem's administration. Things got easy and you started coasting. It's pretty much in the crapper now.

Damn...we agree twice in the same week. Scary!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#85 : January 20, 2013, 09:34:53 PM

"Post #59...classic!"

You really like the old "when I said I was a black man I meant I had a sibling"? Lol

danimal09

Starter

#86 : January 20, 2013, 09:39:57 PM

Maybe you should win the Super Bowl.

This made me laugh

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#87 : January 20, 2013, 09:42:41 PM

Post #59...classic!  What a friggin creepy old man.

That delusional, troll-looking mf'er thinks he's fooling people with his diarrhea-esque B/S.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#88 : January 20, 2013, 09:46:13 PM

A - I am a "Brother"... Yes - I have a brother(s).

lmao...... c'mon man!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#89 : January 20, 2013, 10:05:13 PM

His mom and pop done good.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Feel Dirty, But... We Should Be Pulling For The FALCONS...! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools