Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFC Championship Game: San Fran @ Atlanta « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#165 : January 20, 2013, 06:27:30 PM

" Matty Ice = Tony Romo = not terrible just not good enough! "

That one's coming back to bite you in the ass.
Just an opinion, and I'll stick by it.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#166 : January 20, 2013, 06:55:29 PM

Matty Ice with bloody mouth.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#167 : January 20, 2013, 08:20:35 PM

Always gotta do a finger and smell test before diving in face first...

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#168 : January 20, 2013, 08:54:29 PM

LOL

He took a couple pretty good shots there late in the game.  He looked like his shoulder was hurtin him.  I forgot who suggested it, but they should of put their backup QB in there on the last play, to try a Hail Mary.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#169 : January 20, 2013, 09:06:47 PM

Sounds like Gonzalez is still retiring .

...and in case you were wodnering Falcons fan , that is the sound of your window officially closing.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#170 : January 20, 2013, 09:59:56 PM

Sounds like Gonzalez is still retiring .

...and in case you were wodnering Falcons fan , that is the sound of your window officially closing.

Patriots too?     Hope so.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#171 : January 20, 2013, 11:43:27 PM

Tony Gonzalez says he has no regrets about his career....... liar!!!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/atlanta-falcons/0ap2000000128790/Tony-Gonzalez-says-loss-was-likely-his-last-game
: January 20, 2013, 11:47:58 PM Hate

-------------------------------------------------------

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#172 : January 21, 2013, 12:23:08 AM

LOL

He took a couple pretty good shots there late in the game.  He looked like his shoulder was hurtin him.  I forgot who suggested it, but they should of put their backup QB in there on the last play, to try a Hail Mary.

Definitely seemed like he had a serious injury. Dude may need surgery.

Who you rooting for in the SB?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#173 : January 21, 2013, 12:31:09 AM

LOL

Niners all the way.  Last I saw they are 4.5 favorites.

I like Kaepernick's play, they shut down the scrambling in Atlanta, and he just turns into a pocket QB,  hitting Crabtree, Randy and Vernon all over the field. Not bad for a second year guy, really in his first year playing.

If only our guy had that versatility.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#174 : January 21, 2013, 12:51:36 AM

LOL

I like Kaepernick's play, they shut down the scrambling in Atlanta, and he just turns into a pocket QB,  hitting Crabtree, Randy and Vernon all over the field. Not bad for a second year guy, really in his first year playing.

Dude threw the ball well. What he has done in so few starts is impressive. We'll need a much larger sample size of games before we can categorize him or know what type of player he will be in the future...but I'm liking what I'm seeing.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#175 : January 21, 2013, 12:54:49 AM

LOL

MRI tmrw

Hate

Hall of Famer
#176 : January 21, 2013, 02:11:45 AM

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/21590242/report-matt-ryan-separated-nonthrowing-shoulder-against-49ers

gone

Hall of Famer
#177 : January 21, 2013, 02:16:11 AM

LOL

Dude threw the ball well. What he has done in so few starts is impressive. We'll need a much larger sample size of games before we can categorize him or know what type of player he will be in the future...but I'm liking what I'm seeing.

About the only negative that really stands out to me with him is he throws a really flat ball a lot of the time.  Not sure if he is unable or what, but I've seen many times over the past few weeks where he needed to put some arc on it and didn't.  I think that's a tendency that teams will exploit. 

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#178 : January 21, 2013, 05:32:54 AM

Can you imagine Freeman taking a hit like Ryan took near the end of that game?    He'd be crying to his Mama.

DonkeyHunter

Pro Bowler

#179 : January 21, 2013, 05:54:15 AM

Can you imagine Freeman taking a hit like Ryan took near the end of that game?    He'd be crying to his Mama.

At least they actually see playing time....unlike Tebow.
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFC Championship Game: San Fran @ Atlanta « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools