Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs hire WR Coach: John Garrett « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #15 : January 20, 2013, 05:34:41 PM »

Martelious Bennett's old coach, maybe that helps lure him to Tampa.

Why do you even want him ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #16 : January 20, 2013, 05:37:48 PM »

definitely not a Buccaneer man (Bennett)

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #17 : January 20, 2013, 05:38:17 PM »

Martelious Bennett's old coach, maybe that helps lure him to Tampa.

Why do you even want him ?

Better than anything we have now.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

« #18 : January 20, 2013, 05:39:08 PM »

Why not?  What do you know that I should know?  From what I've seen he's much better than anything we have.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #19 : January 20, 2013, 05:41:17 PM »

Dude is not that good. He drops tons of passes and supposedly he is a sideshow clown in the locker room. We can find someone better.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #20 : January 20, 2013, 05:42:25 PM »

doesn't have a work ethic

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #21 : January 20, 2013, 05:55:42 PM »

He drops tons of passes

He had 6 drops.  Graham dropped 15, Hernandez dropped 10, Gresham dropped 8, and Gronk dropped 7.  He doesn't drop "a ton" of passes.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #22 : January 20, 2013, 06:19:42 PM »

Schiano would take care of that, if its even true.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Rusty

Hall of Famer
« #23 : January 20, 2013, 06:24:50 PM »

He played for Coughlin and was productive, so that says something.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #24 : January 20, 2013, 06:26:26 PM »

He played for Coughlin and was productive, so that says something.

He is a good TE. I hope they make a play for him in free agency.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #25 : January 20, 2013, 06:27:17 PM »

Bennett arrived from the Cowboys with a reputation of having a lively personality and perhaps not the world’s greatest work-ethic (NY Post).

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/beast_bennett_conducts_own_freak_nXpZuShzn51GpNWjDSrgjK

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

« #26 : January 20, 2013, 06:30:13 PM »

I'm just wondering if it's a better option than burning a draft pick on a TE this year.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #27 : January 20, 2013, 06:31:49 PM »

Bennett arrived from the Cowboys with a reputation of having a lively personality and perhaps not the world’s greatest work-ethic (NY Post).

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/beast_bennett_conducts_own_freak_nXpZuShzn51GpNWjDSrgjK

Well ....as someone mentioned.,  do you think Coughlin would of put up with any nonsense.  If you want to rip him, come up with something that is not fixable.  Like he sucks catching the ball. [not true]....or he is a terrible blocker...[also not true].

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #28 : January 20, 2013, 06:32:55 PM »

Schiano would take care of that, if its even true.

Like he did with Winslow?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #29 : January 20, 2013, 06:33:10 PM »

I'm just wondering if it's a better option than burning a draft pick on a TE this year.

I think so.  Too many other needs to add TE to the mix.  Sign him and then Michael most likely sticks around.  Double win.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs hire WR Coach: John Garrett « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools