Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Manti Te'o: High Character Young Man « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

youngone

Hall of Famer

#120 : January 18, 2013, 12:27:53 PM

They set up a fundraiser in her name? Wow

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#121 : January 18, 2013, 12:33:57 PM

It involves the young man and the Internet...wow. 

He is a clown for certain. It is flat out embarrassing. Manti better have a thick skin...he is going to get verbally abused as a rookie. I think this kid is doomed (insofar as his NFL career goes). I just think he is going to get ridiculed on the regular.

And ND is just like any other school. They do dumb schlit in regards for their moneymaker. But really...in the end it was weird. It IS weird, and it definitely paints Manti as a fruitcup. I wouldn't draft a weirdo like Manti. Just incredibly bizarre and pathetic. Grow up Manti, fake azz punk.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#122 : January 18, 2013, 12:47:23 PM

He should come out and admit something. Might do something for him. I dont know how he can come out of this without looking bad.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#123 : January 18, 2013, 01:09:41 PM

Would you give MILLION AND MILLIONS of dollars to this naive idiot?  Hell, Forrest Gump is less gullible,

youngone

Hall of Famer

#124 : January 18, 2013, 01:12:46 PM

Would you give MILLION AND MILLIONS of dollars to this naive idiot?  Hell, Forrest Gump is less gullible,
Can you imagine what would happen to him if one those professional NFL gold-diggers and shady agents gets a hold of his naive ass? He wouldn't see a dime of his contract.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#125 : January 18, 2013, 09:02:09 PM

http://www.sportsworldreport.com/articles/8865/20130116/ronaiah-tuiasosopo-manti-teo-girlfriend-hoax-deadspin.htm

So Tuiasosopo and Te'o were CLASSMATES??
ESPN expects the public to believe that Tuiasosopo would risk getting his ass kicked at EVERY High School Reunion to dupe a classmate?? I call B.S., ESPN!!
More likely scenerio: Tuiasosopo worked IN COLLABORATION with Te'o.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#126 : January 18, 2013, 10:20:00 PM

Now there are drug dealers involved.  The babe faked her death to get away from drug dealers.  I see a movie in his future.

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#127 : January 19, 2013, 05:21:59 AM

Now there are drug dealers involved.  The babe faked her death to get away from drug dealers.  I see a movie in his future.
The biggest hole in that excuse is how exactly does faking a death with Te'o, on the same day (or within days depending on the version of events he's giving at the time) his Gran died, get her away from drug dealers unless he's a part of the drug ring?
Lemme guess her cell phone was being traced by the drug dealers and it was the only phone on the planet she could use to hoax call Te'o.

Te'o and his fellow hoaxers really need to get their stories straight, with every passing stupid thing that comes out of their pie holes they just get deeper and deeper into the mess, this isn't helped by Te'os knee jerk responses to questions with no regard for the timelines or contradictory nature of previous comments.
: January 19, 2013, 05:30:47 AM TBTrojan

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#128 : January 19, 2013, 07:35:18 AM

Manti is one mentally unhinged human being.

A joke.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#129 : January 19, 2013, 08:27:47 AM

I think I care less about this story each hour. I feel like Lance Armstrong is getting a free pass because of this nonsense.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#130 : January 19, 2013, 11:21:10 AM

ESPN is gobbling up his BS, took-1 1/2-months-to-finalize story.

I still think Te'o is full of **CENSORED**.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#131 : January 19, 2013, 11:54:46 AM

I agree... No crime was committed but I think they are letting his dumbass off the hook.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#132 : January 19, 2013, 09:59:10 PM

The biggest hole in that excuse is how exactly does faking a death with Te'o, on the same day (or within days depending on the version of events he's giving at the time) his Gran died, get her away from drug dealers unless he's a part of the drug ring?
Lemme guess her cell phone was being traced by the drug dealers and it was the only phone on the planet she could use to hoax call Te'o.

Te'o and his fellow hoaxers really need to get their stories straight, with every passing stupid thing that comes out of their pie holes they just get deeper and deeper into the mess, this isn't helped by Te'os knee jerk responses to questions with no regard for the timelines or contradictory nature of previous comments.

Well said.  The spin machine is going strong.  I cooled on him after the Bama game.  Now all this?    Pass.   Even if he did nothing illegal, he still showed pretty bad judgement.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#133 : January 20, 2013, 04:14:34 PM

I agree... No crime was committed but I think they are letting his dumbass off the hook.

Since I heard about it I've been saying that his draft status should not change.

He committed no crime as far as I can tell, he played all the games he could, and well.

Shaq says "how my s+it taste" to kobe, and that not deranged? Talib shoots, slaps, swats people, and pops pills, yet he's not deranged? The Pats robbed the entire NFL with their cheating for years, yet no one there is "deranged?" Think about it this way. You're coming down hard on a young man, who's lie not only caught up with him, but grew into its own living, breathing monster.

This, from what I've heard thus far, is forgivable.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Manti Te'o: High Character Young Man « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools