Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I hate the Glazers. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

: January 20, 2013, 04:44:48 PM

For allowing this once proud franchise to be so far behind the Atlanta Falcons. It's almost like the Glazerhouses wanted the other teams in the south to succeed instead of their own.

CanadianBuc

Starter
#1 : January 20, 2013, 04:47:04 PM

What do you mean this far behind the Falcons haven't done well in the playoffs for forever and in one year from now we will be better then any other team in the NFC. We have too much Salary Room and young talent to not do that well.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#2 : January 20, 2013, 04:48:34 PM

If we have an offseason like last I think he are on our way.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 20, 2013, 04:49:37 PM

For allowing this once proud franchise to be so far behind the Atlanta Falcons. It's almost like the Glazerhouses wanted the other teams in the south to succeed instead of their own.

So far behind?? I swear to God i think some people just post nonsense so they can see their screenname up in lights.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 20, 2013, 04:51:04 PM

Most people

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 20, 2013, 04:52:06 PM

Cmon Hate you can't blame the guy for being upset at all the SB's the Falcons have won before the Bucs..............

Hate

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 20, 2013, 04:54:59 PM

Cmon Hate you can't blame the guy for being upset at all the SB's the Falcons have won before the Bucs..............

I know, right? This team just won their first playoff game in forever and they're so far ahead? W-T-F?

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 20, 2013, 04:56:42 PM

So far behind?? I swear to God i think some people just post nonsense so they can see their screenname up in lights.

Since 09.. they have been the playoffs and are 30 minutes away from the superbowl. The Glazers have put 3 of the 5 worst teams in Bucs history on the field.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 20, 2013, 04:57:33 PM

I know, right? This team just won their first playoff game in forever and they're so far ahead? W-T-F?

Also, not the Bucs haven't won a playoff game since the 2002-2003 season. That is 10 years.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 20, 2013, 04:58:20 PM

Since 09.. they have been the playoffs and are 30 minutes away from the superbowl. The Glazers have put 3 of the 5 worst teams in Bucs history on the field.

Didn't Gruden teach you that just making the playoffs isn't good enuff??

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 20, 2013, 05:11:17 PM

It's Corpse/Ghost/etc..  What do you expect?

DEBUCSOWN

Starter

#11 : January 20, 2013, 06:12:22 PM

You mean 30 minutes away from having their season be over ;)

Go Bucs

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#12 : January 20, 2013, 06:13:09 PM

As long as they allow for some decent spending (decent being key here), all will be good. If they clam up the coffers as they did for a spell, then you have a reason as a fan to voice your displeasure. Otherwise, blame the staff.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#13 : January 20, 2013, 06:14:51 PM

Dude needs to research all the garbage we wasted money on

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#14 : January 20, 2013, 06:28:23 PM

BTW, who won the last game of the season betweeen the Bucs and Falcons

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I hate the Glazers. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools