Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I hate the Glazers. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #60 : January 21, 2013, 01:37:48 PM »

Very doubtful.
Don't transfer your hate of Java to the people he boasts of.

Very doubtful? We needed offense.....and you type as if Gruden was the only guy capable of providing that.
LOL - now you recall the coaching search at the time - and the candidates.  And you know of all the candidates the one that might and did win a SB was hired - at too high a price (the draft pick part).

Mariucci, a worthy target, got his team to the playoffs..... without the benefit of the #1 defense in the league.
You don't recall the reports of the bucs trying to get Mariucci?  He refused candidacy

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #61 : January 21, 2013, 01:41:07 PM »

That does seem to be the part they never catch on to - once you start playing, you've already lost.
Beats the name calling contests with septuagenarians ;D

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #62 : January 21, 2013, 02:07:40 PM »

That does seem to be the part they never catch on to - once you start playing, you've already lost.

You mean the one with sand in his vaj?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #63 : January 21, 2013, 02:09:12 PM »

You mean the one with sand in his vaj?
You know him as well - small world

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #64 : January 21, 2013, 02:10:32 PM »

Those sand in the vaj comments are good humor.   I always smile when I read that.   Even when it's directed towards me.   It's just funny for some reason.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #65 : January 21, 2013, 02:13:30 PM »

And in the instant case it leads right into the 'crotchety' characteristic which is now more explicable.. 

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #66 : January 21, 2013, 02:13:36 PM »

Mariucci, a worthy target,

I like Mariucci.   I think he may have done well with the Bucs.   I don't think he would have gotten them past the Eagles in 2002 though.   (Unfortunately).     I do however, think he's better than Schiano and the Bucs would be smart to hire Mariucci as the current Bucs head coach.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #67 : January 21, 2013, 03:26:13 PM »

Very doubtful.

Very doubtful? We needed offense.....and you type as if Gruden was the only guy capable of providing that.
LOL - now you recall the coaching search at the time - and the candidates.  And you know of all the candidates the one that might and did win a SB was hired - at too high a price (the draft pick part).

Mariucci, a worthy target, got his team to the playoffs..... without the benefit of the #1 defense in the league.
You don't recall the reports of the bucs trying to get Mariucci?  He refused candidacy

I do recall...which is why i brought him up. I offer him to those that think only Gruden would've had success here.

-------------------------------------------------------

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #68 : January 21, 2013, 03:38:19 PM »

Very doubtful.

I do recall...which is why i brought him up. I offer him to those that think only Gruden would've had success here.
Hate - if a guy, in this case Mariucci, declares he is not interested in the job - how is he a candidate to anyone?  And imvho he is one of the most overrated HCs 

Holy Facepalm

Starter
« #69 : January 21, 2013, 04:00:38 PM »

Our D wasn't #1 in yards nor points until 2002

“There is going to be a Buccaneer way and they’re going to be Buccaneer men.’’
“There are 1,440 minutes in a day. What you make of them, that’s going to determine our success.’’

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #70 : January 21, 2013, 04:31:21 PM »

Very doubtful.

Hate - if a guy, in this case Mariucci, declares he is not interested in the job - how is he a candidate to anyone?  And imvho he is one of the most overrated HCs

I believe we saw a guy flip flop within the last week or so.

-------------------------------------------------------

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #71 : January 21, 2013, 08:45:18 PM »

So you're saying a team that has been focusing its resources on defense should have a better offense than a team that has been focusing its resources on offense?

That sounds perfectly logical - if you've got a bucket of sand in your vag.

I can't make my statement simple enough for you to understand. My apologies. I always thought you were just an azzhole. I did not know you were impaired as well.

The standard bucket size would not hold the amount of sand that is caught up in those "loins".
« : January 21, 2013, 08:46:54 PM chace1986 »

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #72 : January 21, 2013, 08:56:17 PM »

Gruden won the Super Bowl his first season with the Bucs. Schiano went 7-9 in his first year with the Bucs.  It's pretty obvious who the real genius is

Jon Gruden took over a 9-7 team and won three more games in his first regular season.
Greg Schiano took over a 4-12 team and won ...... three more games in his first regular season.
The 2012 Buccaneers posted their best offensive ranking in their 37-year history.

You like to make out you know so much about Buc history on this forum and then I come along, who really does know the history of the franchise, and you get put back under the bridge where you and the other trolls belong.

Congrats to Java, not only are you disliked in the Tampa area, its nationwide.  Now across the pond, its worldwide.  Quite an achievement, you must be very proud.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #73 : January 21, 2013, 09:33:09 PM »

BTW, who won the last game of the season betweeen the Bucs and Falcons

who cares

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #74 : January 21, 2013, 09:37:17 PM »

BTW, who won the last game of the season betweeen the Bucs and Falcons

who cares

Agree.  Momentum going into next season?   Garbage.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
  Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I hate the Glazers. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools