Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I hate the Glazers. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#75 : January 21, 2013, 09:37:49 PM

Another question................does anyone think Greg Schiano could have won the SB with the 2002 Bucs?...................................Yep...........much more likely.

lol, not even close

Hate

Hall of Famer
#76 : January 21, 2013, 09:38:06 PM

agreed

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#77 : January 21, 2013, 09:39:01 PM

One question...............does anyone think Jon Gruden would have won the SB with the 2012 Bucs?.............................Nobody.......not possible.

Another question................does anyone think Greg Schiano could have won the SB with the 2002 Bucs?...................................Yep...........much more likely.

I'm of the opinion that a lot of coaches not named Dungy could have won with that '02 team.

lol

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#78 : January 21, 2013, 09:42:26 PM

Very doubtful.
Don't transfer your hate of Java to the people he boasts of.

Very doubtful? We needed offense.....and you type as if Gruden was the only guy capable of providing that.

he provided more than offense to the team, hell the threat of offense alone was all it took to get this defense to the next level and the team the Lombardi Trophy

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#79 : January 21, 2013, 09:51:20 PM

The Falcons have won 45 games in the past 4 years while the Bucs have 24.   (That of course follows the 11-5 season in 2008 when the Bucs finished 9-7 in Gruden's last season).   

3 straight playoff appearance, 2 Divisional titles and an NFC Championship game appearance.  The Bucs?   3 losing seasons and basically a mirage.

We may be going in the right direction.  I hope we are, but it's funny that some would rather us suck than lose in the playoffs.  Of course, it also humors me that people will minimize what Gruden did and hate the man, but defend what the Glazers have done since the Super Bowl Championship .......

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#80 : January 21, 2013, 09:54:14 PM

The Falcons have won 45 games in the past 4 years while the Bucs have 24.   (That of course follows the 11-5 season in 2008 when the Bucs finished 9-7 in Gruden's last season).   

3 straight playoff appearance, 2 Divisional titles and an NFC Championship game appearance.  The Bucs?   3 losing seasons and basically a mirage.

We may be going in the right direction.  I hope we are, but it's funny that some would rather us suck than lose in the playoffs.  Of course, it also humors me that people will minimize what Gruden did and hate the man, but defend what the Glazers have done since the Super Bowl Championship .......

The day the Glazers fired Gruden, the Bucs became the laughing stock of the league.   They remain the laughing stock of the league.   Pitiful.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#81 : January 21, 2013, 09:58:21 PM

i think that would be the Jets

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#82 : January 21, 2013, 10:09:39 PM

Possible, but last 4 seasons = 34 wins, 2 playoff appearances (4 playoff wins), and 2 conference championship game appearances ...... of course we did win 1 more game than they did this year

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#83 : January 21, 2013, 10:11:16 PM

Possible, but last 4 seasons = 34 wins, 2 playoff appearances (4 playoff wins), and 2 conference championship game appearances ...... of course we did win 1 more game than they did this year

Give me the success the Jets have had since Gruden left over the failure the Bucs have had since then any day.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#84 : January 21, 2013, 10:13:00 PM

Who turned this team around from being the laughing stock of the NFL? Who brought in Dungy? Who brought in Gruden? Who paid the money for all those talented players and were the owners when we won the Super Bowl? Yes...the last decade has been a lot of ups and downs and the last few years have not been great...but this team is headed in the right direction. Rome wasn't built in a day. Also, if you said I could be a winner every year but I'd have to get rid of the Super Bowl win...NO WAY. These tough times will just make when we win that much sweeter.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I hate the Glazers. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools