Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suppose we get Revis we still need a frickin DE????? We need one of these cats. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#15 : March 19, 2013, 01:40:58 PM

Honestly I don't know if any of those aforementioned DEs can give us 10 sacks next year. I do think that one of them, combined with a talented rookie DE/DT, Bowers and the return of Claiborn can certainly exceed the production we got from Bennett and Miller last year.

That is true, and I think that they can exceed the production we got from Bennet and Miller, BUT thats IF Bowers and Clayborn play all 16 games. Which is gambling.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#16 : March 19, 2013, 07:28:56 PM

If you have Dumervil, you build your scheme around him.

and yet the broncos forced him to take a paycut?  and no one has scooped him up in days?  i realize he can get to the QB, but why is he still on the market?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 19, 2013, 07:36:08 PM

Why are there no rumors concerning Dumervil talking to ANYONE ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#18 : March 19, 2013, 07:56:30 PM

The rumor yesterday was that he was close to signing with Baltimore, but today it was that Denver made him an offer.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suppose we get Revis we still need a frickin DE????? We need one of these cats. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools