Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gimme your top CBs (RFA, UFA, draft eligible, etc..) « previous next »
Page: 1 2

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 19, 2013, 07:27:54 PM

Grimes seems to actually be on the Bucs' radar screen now. I don't for a minute think Dom is willing to part with our #13 in this draft, as reported in today's SP Times. This article makes better sense to me...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000151820/article/report-buccaneers-are-losing-interest-in-darrelle-revis

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 19, 2013, 07:30:26 PM

I read that Nnamdi wasn't playing to his strengths in Philly, that he's a guy that needs to press the WR and get his hands on them. Depending on his asking price, I think he's worth the gamble to see if he becomes close to what he was with a change of scheme.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gimme your top CBs (RFA, UFA, draft eligible, etc..) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools