Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suggs.."These are the most arrogant pricks in the world starting with Belichick" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 21, 2013, 10:44:57 AM

Glad the Ravens won...but Suggs is not exactly the best person to be calling someone out for being an "arrogant prick". Dude is one of the biggest loud mouths in the league, and is just as much of an arrogant d*ckhead as anyone in the league. You are calling the kettle black, T-Sizzle.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 21, 2013, 10:46:03 AM

Brady, Belicheck = HofF,

Suggs = prison after football.

Based on what?

Ms Elam

Starter

#17 : January 21, 2013, 10:50:15 AM

Brady, Belicheck = HofF,

Suggs = prison after football.

Based on what?
His skin color. Morgan is clearly a racist.

Ms Elam

Starter

#18 : January 21, 2013, 11:03:05 AM

He is living off Tom Brady, without Brady, Belichick is a no body.

100% accurate.    We saw what he could do without Tom Brady in Cleveland.

Takes more than a HC to make a franchise successful.
Those players are living off of belichicks system. Tom Brady didn't start putting up these gaudy numbers until randy moss came. Before that when they were actually winning superbowl games, tom was good for about 24 TDs and 10 ints and the KICKER won the games. Now Belichick has inserted 2 pass catching tight end offense and Brady is feasting off of miss matches created by the system. Belicheck is dooooooche and I hate the patriots but the guy is elite when it comes to Xs and Os. Belichick had a great defense and tom was a game manager who made a play at the right time in the game. He lost all of those defensive players, and now he has a dominating offense. I think he did cheat but let's not act like Brady made him, if anything he made Brady but in all reality they are probably just a perfect match.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#19 : January 21, 2013, 11:14:12 AM

" His skin color. Morgan is clearly a racist."

No, he's pretty much just a garden variety idiot. But people who are looking for something to be offended by usually find it.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 21, 2013, 11:15:12 AM

" His skin color. Morgan is clearly a racist."

No, he's pretty much just a garden variety idiot. But people who are looking for something to be offended by usually find it.

If it's there to be found how can you not see it? Blind.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 21, 2013, 11:18:52 AM

I've read many thousands of Morgan's posts. He's a strange dude, that's for sure. But you're looking a little too hard.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#22 : January 21, 2013, 11:30:33 AM

I've read many thousands of Morgan's posts. He's a strange dude, that's for sure. But you're looking a little too hard.

Lumi, i offer exhibit A........

upstanding citizens.....welfare check or drug/pimp money will pay for a new HDTV at Walmart.

Happy MLK Day.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ms Elam

Starter

#23 : January 21, 2013, 12:25:33 PM

upstanding citizens.....welfare check or drug/pimp money will pay for a new HDTV at Walmart.

Happy MLK Day.
What u have to say now illuminator? Huh? Morgans penis got ya tongue?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 21, 2013, 12:48:24 PM

I lol'd pretty hard @ "garden variety idiot".

Head of nail. Meet hammer.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 21, 2013, 12:55:29 PM

Belichick is an **CENSORED**.  But I'm not sure how much of a vice that is in an NFL head coach.  Particularly one who wins as often as he does.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 21, 2013, 12:55:48 PM

What u have to say now illuminator?

The same thing I would say to any other morbidly obese eunuch living in his parents' basement and pretending to be a skanky ho on the internet:

"Shut your suck, wash your nasty ass, and go get a job, loser."

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 21, 2013, 01:02:36 PM

Happy MLK Day.

I did see his comments, Hate, but I've also seen dozens of rants from him on the subject of Fox News alone that were way further over the top than that. The guy rants and raves, its what he does. I've seen him act like a racist. I've seen him chastise others for racism. The guy is unstable. Could even have multiple personalities. I wouldn't be too quick to assume. Hell, he might even be a minority.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 21, 2013, 01:13:30 PM

...or a succubus. One that feeds from the patients bed-pans, of course.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#29 : January 21, 2013, 01:15:30 PM

Nurse would make a good cover story.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suggs.."These are the most arrogant pricks in the world starting with Belichick" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools