Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official Super Bowl Thead: Baltimore Ravens vs San Francisco 49ers, 3Feb2013 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 22

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
: January 21, 2013, 07:39:51 AM

Let the hype begin...........

: February 03, 2013, 06:02:58 AM Morgan

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 21, 2013, 07:41:25 AM

When: Sunday, Feb. 3 at 6:30 pm ET

Where: The Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana

Television: CBS

Announcers: Jim Nantz, Phil Simms, Steve Tasker and Solomon Wilcots

National Anthem: Alicia Keys

Halftime Performer: Beyonce

Opening Spread: San Francisco (-4), but fluctuating

Strong early money on #Ravens has Super Bowl spread down to #49ers -4 at many spots.

danimal09

Starter

#2 : January 21, 2013, 09:00:13 AM

Lets go 49ers!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 27, 2013, 07:09:21 AM

I don't give 2 craps about either of these teams.   I don't plan to watch the game.   What a dud of a Super Bowl.   This league is going to hell.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 27, 2013, 07:38:36 AM

But you have to watch if you're any kind of American.

Why is that?    Because "great" American role models like Ray Lewis are playing in that game?

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 27, 2013, 09:58:37 AM

Could be a great halftime show. They could have RayRay do his retard dance in the middle of the field, then seven or eight guys run out and knife him. After they escape in the waiting limo, the entire stadium can pretend they didn't see a damned thing.

Then fireworks, lots of fireworks.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 27, 2013, 10:17:55 AM

Could be a great halftime show. They could have RayRay do his retard dance in the middle of the field, then seven or eight guys run out and knife him. After they escape in the waiting limo, the entire stadium can pretend they didn't see a damned thing.

you watch that.... i prefer watching this:

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#7 : February 03, 2013, 06:05:09 AM

lol
too good

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#8 : February 03, 2013, 06:06:54 AM

I don't give 2 craps about either of these teams.   I don't plan to watch the game.   What a dud of a Super Bowl.   This league is going to hell.

The Kaepernick story  has got my attention. Hard to believe the guy only has 8-9 games under his belt and plays at the level he does. How he, Wilson, Luck were able to play so well this season is unbelievable.

gone

Hall of Famer
#9 : February 03, 2013, 06:11:09 AM

Anyone who posts any serious thoughts or commentary int this thread deserves what they get.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#10 : February 03, 2013, 06:16:13 AM

Lets go 49ers!

Niners still fav by 4, I believe.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#11 : February 03, 2013, 07:25:00 AM

For the Baltimore Ravens, no one is listed as out, doubtful or even questionable. The players listed as "probable" almost always play without any noticeable issues. The guys on the Ravens "probable" list include: WR Tandon Doss (ankle), LB Dannell Ellerbe (toe/back), CB Asa Jackson (thigh), FB Vonta Leach (knee/ankle), LB Ray Lewis (triceps), LB Albert McClellan (shoulder), DE Pernell McPhee (thigh), DT Haloti Ngata (knee), RB Bernard Pierce (knee/thigh), TE Dennis Pitta (thigh), WR David Reed (thigh), S Ed Reed (shoulder), CB Jimmy Smith (abdominal), Terrell Suggs (achilles/biceps).

The San Francisco 49ers are just as healthy as the Ravens, also with no one on the out, doubtful or questionable lists. Their players on the "probable" list include: LB Navorro Bowman (shoulder), LB Ahmad Brooks (shoulder), TE Garrett Celek (foot), S Dashon Goldson (foot), RB Frank Gore (shoulder/ankle), LB Clark Haggans (shoulder), G Mike Iupati (shoulder), RB LaMichael James (finger), RB Bruce Miller (shoulder), LB Aldon Smith (shoulder), DT Justin Smith (elbow/triceps), LB Patrick Willis (shoulder).

http://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/2013/2/2/3943134/super-bowl-xlvii-final-injury-report-game-status

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#12 : February 03, 2013, 08:57:28 AM

I'm taking the Niners. And I'd like to volunteer to stab Ray Lewis at halftime.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#13 : February 03, 2013, 08:59:44 AM

lolz @ the attention-seeking OP's thread change.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#14 : February 03, 2013, 09:37:15 AM

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
    New Orleans filled with more Ravens' fans than 49ers' fans, which should translate into something of a homefield advantage for Baltimore.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official Super Bowl Thead: Baltimore Ravens vs San Francisco 49ers, 3Feb2013 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools