Boards > The Red Board

The Official Super Bowl Thead: Baltimore Ravens vs San Francisco 49ers, 3Feb2013

(1/33) > >>

Morgan:
Let the hype begin...........

Morgan:
When: Sunday, Feb. 3 at 6:30 pm ET

Where: The Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana

Television: CBS

Announcers: Jim Nantz, Phil Simms, Steve Tasker and Solomon Wilcots

National Anthem: Alicia Keys

Halftime Performer: Beyonce

Opening Spread: San Francisco (-4), but fluctuating

Strong early money on #Ravens has Super Bowl spread down to #49ers -4 at many spots.

danimal09:
Lets go 49ers!

JavaRay:
I don't give 2 craps about either of these teams.   I don't plan to watch the game.   What a dud of a Super Bowl.   This league is going to hell.

JavaRay:

--- Quote from: Morgan on January 27, 2013, 07:17:55 AM ---But you have to watch if you're any kind of American.

--- End quote ---

Why is that?    Because "great" American role models like Ray Lewis are playing in that game?

Chief Joseph:

Could be a great halftime show. They could have RayRay do his retard dance in the middle of the field, then seven or eight guys run out and knife him. After they escape in the waiting limo, the entire stadium can pretend they didn't see a damned thing.

Then fireworks, lots of fireworks.

Hate:

--- Quote from: Illuminator on January 27, 2013, 09:58:37 AM ---
Could be a great halftime show. They could have RayRay do his retard dance in the middle of the field, then seven or eight guys run out and knife him. After they escape in the waiting limo, the entire stadium can pretend they didn't see a damned thing.

--- End quote ---

you watch that.... i prefer watching this:

Morgan:

--- Quote from: Illuminator on January 27, 2013, 09:58:37 AM ---

--- End quote ---
lol
too good

Morgan:

--- Quote from: JavaRay on January 27, 2013, 07:09:21 AM ---I don't give 2 craps about either of these teams.   I don't plan to watch the game.   What a dud of a Super Bowl.   This league is going to hell.

--- End quote ---

The Kaepernick story  has got my attention. Hard to believe the guy only has 8-9 games under his belt and plays at the level he does. How he, Wilson, Luck were able to play so well this season is unbelievable.

gone:
Anyone who posts any serious thoughts or commentary int this thread deserves what they get.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version