Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Idiot Falcon fan either trolls really hard or goes way over board. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

« : January 21, 2013, 09:42:21 AM »

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3969769-i-think-i-have-a-problem-i-just-did-something-i-am-ashamed-of/
[quote name='Boden Senco' timestamp='1358727398' post='7403533']
Let me just start by saying I love my wife and kids and I wouldn't purposely do anything to hurt them.  I have a history of anger problems which forced me to go to anger management and my counselor identified my love of sports as a potential problem.  Anyhow, I'm sharing this because I know I am not alone and I know this issue is more prevalent than most would care to admit.

When Roddy dropped the ball at the end of the game I lost my mind.  I picked up my 40 inch flat screen and slammed it on the ground.  When I ripped the tv off its stand, the cord you plug into the wall whipped around and hit my 7 year old son in the face.  It didn't hit him hard but he started crying.  To make it worse, I was so angry that I didn't even notice.  My wife said he hid behind the couch and started crying uncontrollably, while I was in the other room slamming my head against the door frame. 

I feel absolutely horrible.  My wife won't talk to me and both of my children are scared.  Have any of you ever dealt with anything like this?  All I know is the Falcons better get their **** together next year because I can't take much more of this.
[/quote]

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

« #1 : January 21, 2013, 09:44:02 AM »

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=63845&sid=ffb54ca77aaabaa2ac094ce6a918662b
This once COULD be the original, and the Falcon fan could just be trolling. However another fan posted he went over to the Falcon guys house because his wife called him.

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

« #2 : January 21, 2013, 09:45:12 AM »

U mad bro? 

Every time I see last post JC5100, I have to click on it.... Pure comedy.

Holy Facepalm

Starter
« #3 : January 21, 2013, 09:53:28 AM »

I feel better about my temper now, thanks!

“There is going to be a Buccaneer way and they’re going to be Buccaneer men.’’
“There are 1,440 minutes in a day. What you make of them, that’s going to determine our success.’’

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #4 : January 21, 2013, 10:11:31 AM »

Kind of reminds me of this guy. (offensive language)

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #5 : January 21, 2013, 10:31:00 AM »

I know a few Cowboys fans who went on similar tantrums after a loss. Pretty entertaining.

RGS and 6-decade-sparky probably do the same thing when people bring up criticisms of Freeman.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #6 : January 21, 2013, 10:33:17 AM »

I can think of another poster that probably throws similar tantrums after some of the posts related to her on this very board.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

« #7 : January 21, 2013, 10:36:46 AM »

Yeah, like he said, the Falcons had better get their sh*t together.

:/

What a moron.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #8 : January 21, 2013, 10:38:52 AM »

I can think of another poster that probably throws similar tantrums after some of the posts related to her on this very board.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
« #9 : January 21, 2013, 10:43:22 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2p7YbDJM3qU

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
« #10 : January 21, 2013, 11:37:36 AM »

It's just a game. It's not life or death, it's entertainment. Some people have no sense of perspective. You traumatize your family and have to throw money away to repair the damage. It's just senseless. Passion for the game is one thing, scaring the crap out of your kid is quite another. Get a grip people. Football should not be that important to anyone.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #11 : January 21, 2013, 11:44:02 AM »

I still have the broken remote that signifies the Clayton selection....shlt happens.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #12 : January 21, 2013, 11:47:56 AM »

I still have the broken remote that signifies the Clayton selection....shlt happens.
Good that I didn't have one for the Freeman selection

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #13 : January 21, 2013, 11:48:46 AM »

Good that I didn't have one for the Freeman selection

Haha.... but you were almost there. I'm a witness!!

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

« #14 : January 21, 2013, 11:58:00 AM »

I do a lot of woodwork as an outside extra source of money, and its a good way to get out of the house and let off steam. (Wife is 3 weeks till due date and preggers-level angry/hungry)

Lets just say, before this season, I was banking. Sold a ceder chest for around 700, built hand made french-style doors that are currently selling for a grand, and rebuilt aquarium stands with fish carvings that are selling very well that I paid nothing for. And that's not even close to all of it. So yeah, the raheem area was rough on me.

I honestly don't know why people have to get violent. Use that anger to create!

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Idiot Falcon fan either trolls really hard or goes way over board. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools