Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Senior Bowl Practices « previous next »
Page: 1

Bucman

Hall of Famer
: January 21, 2013, 04:16:45 PM

So far John Simon looks awful, but he really has no business in pass coverage.
Glennon footwork looks really sloppy. Nassib looks okay. Haven't seen a Dysert pass yet.

Tampafan8251

Starter
#1 : January 21, 2013, 04:22:42 PM

on the db's, Mcfadden is tearing it up and his draft stock is beggining to rise already, Jamar Taylor from Boise looks real good on the few one on one's i've seen from him..Haven't seen much of Poyer yet, QB's I have to agree Glennon does have sloppy footwork but the dude can sling it, Nasib has made some very good throws but also underthrew a few of his deep targets. Hearing the DE Jones from UCLA and the OT Fisher are having great matchups and both are turning heads so far

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 21, 2013, 04:24:19 PM

There is the Nassib poor deep throw accuracy, guy has his man beat from the start and he under threw it. You can't miss those type of throws in the NFL. Poyer just has his first one to one and held his former teammate badly. I'm already seen a trend with a lot of this DBs with not turning their head around.

Tampafan8251

Starter
#3 : January 21, 2013, 04:26:48 PM

Poyer just redeemed himself with a beautiful closing pass breakup on a one on one and I have to say so far I am very impressed with Trufant from Wash St

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 21, 2013, 04:28:02 PM

Damn they broke up the drill. I really wanted to see Denard Robinson in the one on ones, he may be worth a look at slot WR if he can develop.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 22, 2013, 02:24:56 PM

Day 2 just started. Poyer looks great so far, really liking this kid. Trufant fighting with coaches right on cam, dunno if that will hurt him or not.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Senior Bowl Practices « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools