Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Honey Badger (CB Tyrann Mathieu) « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#15 : January 22, 2013, 10:04:43 AM

no thanks. maybe a 7th rounder but not any earlier. kid is a moron and isnt exactly schaino's type of player

Why is he a moron? I know he made a mistake with the smoking fake pot thing but has he done anything else I don't know about. He seems to speak well when I have heard him and he also seems remorseful for his mistake.
I don't remember each incident, but he did enough to get kicked off the team and he's been arrested again since he got kicked off the team.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 22, 2013, 10:19:33 AM

no thanks. maybe a 7th rounder but not any earlier. kid is a moron and isnt exactly schaino's type of player

Why is he a moron? I know he made a mistake with the smoking fake pot thing but has he done anything else I don't know about. He seems to speak well when I have heard him and he also seems remorseful for his mistake.

anyone that gets themselves kicked out of school for repeatedly failing drug tests is a moron. this kid had a golden opportunity to get a free education and to play college football at a high profile school like LSU and possibly get to the NFL. he cost himself millions of dollars and lost his opportunity to get an education on someone else's dollar. that is the definition of a selfish moron

TampaBucks05

Pro Bowler
#17 : January 22, 2013, 10:39:26 AM

The 'Honey Badger' is definatly not a Buccaneer man.

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 22, 2013, 12:51:52 PM

The dude has a serious drug problem.

You dont draft that.

El Diablo

Starter

#19 : January 22, 2013, 05:52:42 PM

You dont draft that.
e

sarcasm? fake weed man from a college kid. give him a break already. I didn't know he got arrested again though. for what?

bamabucs

Starter

#20 : January 22, 2013, 07:08:56 PM

You dont draft that.
e

sarcasm? fake weed man from a college kid. give him a break already. I didn't know he got arrested again though. for what?

You are unbelievably stupid.

Strike 1: Mathieu failed drug test in 2011, was given a warning, a small suspension.
Strike 2: Reportedly failed several drug tests during the off season before 2012 season which led Miles to suspend him for the year.
Strrrike 3: Now the moron pledged to change his ways and joined rehab, then again got arrested with weed.

And why the hell do you keep bringing up this "fake pot" phrase anyway? Why would that moron still want to smoke something that even resembles it when his career is on the line? It is a clear cut indication that he likes weed more than his future. He himself would be rolling on the floor laughing at the way you are backing him.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#21 : January 22, 2013, 07:44:17 PM

he's getting a free education, free coaching and instruction, fame, and the promise future fortune.  all he's gotta do is not break the law or the simple rules of the NCAA.  is that so hard?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Honey Badger (CB Tyrann Mathieu) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools