Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Callahan sabotaged the Superbowl so his friend could win....Tim Brown « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#45 : January 22, 2013, 12:27:04 PM

i.m.o. the real superbowl was when we beat philly they were better than the raiders
I don't think they were.  Remember they were cheated out of the superbowl appearance by the infamous"tuck rule"just the previous year. They had the number 1 offense that year, we just new there pays so we made them look bad.
Good defense beats good offense and Philly was ranked #4 in total defense. Hugh Douglas would have murdered Barry Sims just like Rice did and Corey Simon and Darwin Walker would have busted up the gut on every play like Sapp did. Troy Vincent, Bobby Taylor, and Brian Dawkins, all in their prime, would have easily handled aging Rice and Brown.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer

#46 : January 22, 2013, 12:30:29 PM

Take the tin-foil off Mrs. Elam.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#47 : January 22, 2013, 12:41:33 PM

I think we would have beat them regardless if they ran it. Our defense was too good. Gruden was familiar with them. And our offense was capable of putting up points as well.

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#48 : January 22, 2013, 12:43:56 PM

Remember when Tim Brown came to Tampa and badmouthed the fans because he couldn't do more than fair catch every single punt?

Brown hated the Bucs and their fans...

I remember this clown would fair catch EVERYTHING. Even when a defender wasn't within 20 yards. It got to the point where in all the fans in Ray Jay would wave "fair catch" in unison when he would line up back there to receive, funniest thing ever. The next Monday he came out and blasted the Bucs fans for their lack of football knowledge.

This guy is a clown. If he felt this way, wouldn't he have some illwill for Gruden? He came and played for him in Tampa after this happened.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#49 : January 22, 2013, 12:51:42 PM

Remember when Tim Brown came to Tampa and badmouthed the fans because he couldn't do more than fair catch every single punt?

Brown hated the Bucs and their fans...

I remember this clown would fair catch EVERYTHING. Even when a defender wasn't within 20 yards. It got to the point where in all the fans in Ray Jay would wave "fair catch" in unison when he would line up back there to receive, funniest thing ever. The next Monday he came out and blasted the Bucs fans for their lack of football knowledge.

This guy is a clown. If he felt this way, wouldn't he have some illwill for Gruden? He came and played for him in Tampa after this happened.

Sounds like a scream for attention if anything.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#50 : January 22, 2013, 01:00:41 PM

Remember they were cheated out of the superbowl appearance by the infamous"tuck rule"just the previous year. They had the number 1 offense that year, we just new there pays so we made them look bad.

People need to stop with this myth. The tuck rule did not cost them a superbowl...it cost them a trip to Pittsburgh.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer

#51 : January 22, 2013, 01:17:03 PM

We clearly did our job right if Brown is still **CENSORED**in 10 years later

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#52 : January 22, 2013, 04:02:32 PM

We clearly did our job right if Brown is still **CENSORED**in 10 years later

lol exactly. Still crying about it.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#53 : January 22, 2013, 04:13:40 PM

Jerry Rice to give his views shortly on ESPN

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#54 : January 22, 2013, 04:14:43 PM

Could you update the ones without a tv at the moment?  :D

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#55 : January 22, 2013, 04:38:46 PM

I wanna hear Callahan call out Brown for being the dumbazz he is.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#56 : January 22, 2013, 04:39:00 PM

I feel like Rice would take the higher road and accept his team was beat. Dont picture him being one to start much controversey.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#57 : January 22, 2013, 04:53:47 PM

Could you update the ones without a tv at the moment?  :D

Rice supports Brown's take but an un-named former Raider says its nonsense. Callahan "wanted to kick Gruden's azz" but they were both outplayed and outcoached.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#58 : January 22, 2013, 05:07:46 PM

I must say I'm stunned Rice said the same thing, but it still doesn't make any frickin' sense.

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer

#59 : January 22, 2013, 05:13:47 PM

Several Raiduhs have disputed it... Garner, Romo, Gannon, one of the lineman.
: January 22, 2013, 05:15:28 PM SCLOBERNOCKER
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Callahan sabotaged the Superbowl so his friend could win....Tim Brown « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools