Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Garrett and Bennett « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 22, 2013, 09:14:49 PM

I don't hate him or anything, but I don't think he is very good and I'd hate to see us over pay for him. He hasn't earned a big contract.

As far as Michael goes, he has earned it. He started from the bottom, put in the work, and has earned his pay day. He'll get $7M a year, either from us or some other team. I hope it is us.

Martelious is better than anyone we have now.  Stocker is ok, and Dallas is on the down stroke.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 23, 2013, 12:44:30 AM

I don't hate him or anything, but I don't think he is very good and I'd hate to see us over pay for him. He hasn't earned a big contract.

As far as Michael goes, he has earned it. He started from the bottom, put in the work, and has earned his pay day. He'll get $7M a year, either from us or some other team. I hope it is us.

Martelious is better than anyone we have now.  Stocker is ok, and Dallas is on the down stroke.

Also, he is already been in the league for a few years. People sometimes underestimate what value that experience can have for a team. Most of the time those 3rd 4th 5th 6th and 7th round picks don't really contribute for entire season. That's would mean spending a 1st or 2nd round pick, which is pretty costly when there are as many holes as there are on the our team.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 23, 2013, 07:15:59 AM

Being better than what we have isn't saying much. We literally have nothing.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#33 : January 23, 2013, 07:17:23 AM

We should have been smart and signed Jake Ballard and put him on IR like the Patriots ended up doing. At least then we'd have a healthy Jake Ballard on the roster. Good blocker. Good receiver. Knows the offense. But nooooooo.....

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Garrett and Bennett « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools