Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Desmond Trufant « previous next »
Page: 1

Tampafan8251

Starter
: January 22, 2013, 02:52:57 PM

I have been very impressed with this kid so far at the senior bowl practices. He is dominating the one on ones against WR"s and is very physical with the wr's and doesn't back down from anyone. I saw a shot of Schiano and Dom watching him closely when he was going up against a wr one on one, I even saw Schiano smile after Trufant broke up the pass and celeberated. I would love to get this kid in the second round, maybe trade back into the second to get him because his stock is clearly rising and I see him being a lock second round pick after this and the combine

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 22, 2013, 03:28:52 PM

I have been very impressed with this kid so far at the senior bowl practices. He is dominating the one on ones against WR"s and is very physical with the wr's and doesn't back down from anyone. I saw a shot of Schiano and Dom watching him closely when he was going up against a wr one on one, I even saw Schiano smile after Trufant broke up the pass and celeberated. I would love to get this kid in the second round, maybe trade back into the second to get him because his stock is clearly rising and I see him being a lock second round pick after this and the combine

You never know with the run on CBs that always happens at the end of the 1st round. He is the 6th or 7th rated CB and that could get him into the end of the 1st beginning of the 2nd.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 22, 2013, 03:32:30 PM

Banks at 1 and Trufant at 2 maybe?

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Tampafan8251

Starter
#3 : January 22, 2013, 03:40:39 PM

i really feel like when it comes to best bets at the CB position, Trufant will be our top guys a long with Logan Ryan, Eric Stokes is an expert at scouting the west coast and i'm sure he is very familar with Trufant, and obviously Schiano is very familar with Logan Ryan, I wouldn't mind going DL in first round with Sheldon Richardson who is a monster and go with both of them in round 2 by trading back to get one of them while taking the other with our first second rounder

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 22, 2013, 04:09:54 PM

You mean the guy that was screaming at the coaches to let him face Wheaton? Then proceed to get dominated after the coaches gave in. All the while he was making contact why beyond the 5 yard limit. Poyer looks like a star and the best CB at the senior bowl right now.

Tampafan8251

Starter
#5 : January 22, 2013, 04:21:07 PM

I wouldnt say he got dominated and I love that from a CB, he wants the top guy and thats what I love about him, physical and doesnt back down, wouldnt say Poyer is hands down the best, im high on him too but Trufant has done just as good and all the media outlets would say the same so far

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 22, 2013, 04:25:57 PM

Desmond Trufaunt, Xavier Rhodes, or Johnthan Banks would all be great additions to our 2013 squad.

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#7 : January 22, 2013, 05:44:27 PM

I want Dt Sylvester Williams actually; we 'might' be able to trade down for him though, then either a corner or a linebacker in the second, and I'm thinking there probably will be an intersting corner still there in the third;

Pat Benatar - Bloodshot Eyes,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcMEHl0wTqY

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 22, 2013, 06:13:18 PM

I wouldnt say he got dominated and I love that from a CB, he wants the top guy and thats what I love about him, physical and doesnt back down, wouldnt say Poyer is hands down the best, im high on him too but Trufant has done just as good and all the media outlets would say the same so far

I thought Trufant looked really good and I loved his competitiveness.   Our new Director of College Scouting Stokes should have a real good read on him being based out of Seattle for the past few years
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Desmond Trufant « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools