Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jeff Demps will decide on Buccaneers future by mid August « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#75 : July 21, 2013, 02:42:43 PM

BVI are beautiful. Absurdly so.

Understatement of the year.
I know right?

Even with the "absurd" adjective, it is still an understatement. True.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#76 : July 21, 2013, 02:43:55 PM

His son Ryan was a Buc as most of us know.
I believe that was Ronnie Lott

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#77 : July 21, 2013, 02:48:22 PM

His son Ryan was a Buc as most of us know.
I believe that was Ronnie Lott
thats rights whoops.

I knew that. Just had a moment. Ba ha ha ha!

Ryan Nece.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#78 : July 21, 2013, 02:52:36 PM

Ronnie was a psycho. Any man who is willing to cut meat off his body to play a game is an awesome kind of nutjob.

I remember that team quite well. They were always on TV, always fun to watch.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#79 : July 21, 2013, 02:54:31 PM

I know right?

Been down multiple times.  See avatar(from St John's on the US side about 2 months ago).  Went to Foxy's for Old Year's night a couple years ago.  THAT was not bad...not bad at all.  Bomba punch at the Bomba shack is must and that's just getting started.  I don't do cruises.  I prefer to go and spend a week somewhere get immersed in all the local places and off the beaten paths.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#80 : July 21, 2013, 02:56:52 PM

Sounds like shlt Anthony Bourdain would do. Jelly of that guy!  Living the life!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#81 : July 21, 2013, 06:28:35 PM

Well,  hopefully he will join the team at some point, and contribute however he can.   I am still holding out hope he takes the opening kickoff to the house against the Jets, get the season started right.

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#82 : July 21, 2013, 07:22:24 PM

Well,  hopefully he will join the team at some point, and contribute however he can.   I am still holding out hope he takes the opening kickoff to the house against the Jets, get the season started right.
Not a bad idea at all. Wouldn't look shabby at our home opener against the Saints either.
For many reasons, I have a serious hate brewing for that franchise this year.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#83 : July 22, 2013, 09:59:51 AM

I know right?

Been down multiple times.  See avatar(from St John's on the US side about 2 months ago).  Went to Foxy's for Old Year's night a couple years ago.  THAT was not bad...not bad at all.  Bomba punch at the Bomba shack is must and that's just getting started.  I don't do cruises.  I prefer to go and spend a week somewhere get immersed in all the local places and off the beaten paths.
If any of ya'll make it down this way let me know and I'll hook you up with the Bucs discount for a charter.  I make it over to to Jost several times a week.  The talent at White (Soggy Dollar) Bay is truly amazing most of the time.  If you've never been to Willie Ts at Norman Is. you should try to make it there as well if you don't mind topless girls. It's a great job but don't kid yourself being responsible drunk adults is a job.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jeff Demps will decide on Buccaneers future by mid August « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools