Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dallas Clark « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#105 : June 27, 2013, 09:42:10 AM

Acid washed jeans.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#106 : July 21, 2013, 05:45:08 PM

Dallas Clark was on St John this week and friend of mine was talking to him.  He asked Dallas if he would be playing for the Bucs next year and Dallas' response was that he and his agent are doing everything they can to get out of Tampa.  He also said there was no way he would be in Tampa next year.  It's not like Clark lit it up last year so I say good riddance.  Just thought I'd let you guys know. Just goes to show how bad we need a real TE this off season.

so has Clark signed anywhere? last heard Pats needed a TE.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#107 : July 21, 2013, 06:42:51 PM

Nah. He is on creaky legs.

gone

Hall of Famer
#108 : July 21, 2013, 07:22:21 PM

It's a shame, all the trouble he went to to get out of his imaginary contract with us went for naught.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#109 : July 22, 2013, 10:02:02 AM

It's a shame, all the trouble he went to to get out of his imaginary contract with us went for naught.
I have no idea why but it goes to show how bad he wanted out of Tampa.  He'd rather be unemployed than play for the Bucs.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#110 : July 22, 2013, 10:03:54 AM

I have no idea why but it goes to show how bad he wanted out of Tampa.  He'd rather be unemployed than play for the Bucs.

lol

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dallas Clark « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools