Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dallas Clark « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#15 : January 22, 2013, 06:11:11 PM

The  doubters can doubt all you want.  I don't know Clark personally so I can't vouch for his character.   I do know the guy that spoke with him and I can tell you if he says that's what Dallas said, then Dallas said it.   Doesn't make much sense to me either but I think what he is saying is that he doesn't want to be in Tampa and that  if he can find another team, any other team that will sign him then he will sign with them.  Again I don't think It's a great loss.  He's just being smart not saying anything to publicly but I assure you if he can find a team to sign with next year besides the Bucs he won't be here next year.  As far as we know he may have information that the team has no intention of resigning him.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 22, 2013, 06:11:23 PM

Story doesn't seem likely. Don't mean to call your friend a liar, but Clark is an unrestricted free agent. Him and his agent don't have to try hard to get out of Tampa. He can simply leave. So the comment just doesn't make any sense.

Also, I doubt anyone else will want him. He was sitting on the couch last year when we took him out of desperation.

Exactly.  He is an UFA. 

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#17 : January 22, 2013, 06:12:15 PM

That's right, young fella....I'm outahere as soon as my contract is up
"Toes-to-the-Line" my ass. Winslow was right.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 22, 2013, 06:18:18 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Clark (and every other Buc player) wanted out because of Schiano.    But Tampa is a great place to live.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#19 : January 22, 2013, 06:21:00 PM

Maybe he misses Peyton and wants to go to Denver or didn't like the way he was used here or it's to hot in Tampa, who knows?  I just thought I'd let you guys in on something that I guarantee you happened.  Sorry if I touched a nerve with the Clark fans, I wasn't thrilled hearing about it either.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#20 : January 22, 2013, 06:22:00 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Clark (and every other Buc player) wanted out because of Schiano.    But Tampa is a great place to live.
It's to cold in the winter for me.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 22, 2013, 06:28:06 PM

If Tampa's too cold, you need to move out of the country.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#22 : January 22, 2013, 06:33:36 PM

Clark would never say that. Bring him in on the cheap, sign Bennett and get rid of Stocker

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#23 : January 22, 2013, 06:36:39 PM

I live in a us territory.  St John, USVI  I miss some things like going to pro sporting events, concerts and few other things but for the most part I live in paradise.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#24 : January 22, 2013, 06:38:40 PM

Clark would never say that. Bring him in on the cheap, sign Bennett and get rid of Stocker
And you know that how?  You don't have to believe it but he said it.  The only way he's back is if no one else is interested.  Get use to it.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#25 : January 22, 2013, 06:51:24 PM

Dallas Clark was on St John this week and friend of mine was talking to him.  He asked Dallas if he would be playing for the Bucs next year and Dallas' response was that he and his agent are doing everything they can to get out of Tampa.  He also said there was no way he would be in Tampa next year.  It's not like Clark lit it up last year so I say good riddance.  Just thought I'd let you guys know. Just goes to show how bad we need a real TE this off season.

He's a free agent. Have your friend ask him if he's having trouble hiring a moving van?
: January 22, 2013, 06:54:31 PM Hate

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

bamabucs

Starter

#26 : January 22, 2013, 06:59:24 PM

Either the thread is fraud as he created 8432414124th imaginary friend on the interwebz or his friend is a fraud for making a moron out of the OP.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 22, 2013, 07:08:06 PM

Jared Cook .

That is all.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 22, 2013, 07:11:02 PM

I live in a us territory.  St John, USVI  I miss some things like going to pro sporting events, concerts and few other things but for the most part I live in paradise.

A lot of my friends are becoming citizens of St. Kitts to get out of paying Obama taxes.      I live in Indonesia by the way.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#29 : January 22, 2013, 07:13:54 PM

The  doubters can doubt all you want.  I don't know Clark personally so I can't vouch for his character.   I do know the guy that spoke with him and I can tell you if he says that's what Dallas said, then Dallas said it.

Mah sources ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dallas Clark « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools