Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dallas Clark « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#30 : January 22, 2013, 07:14:25 PM

I live in a us territory.  St John, USVI  I miss some things like going to pro sporting events, concerts and few other things but for the most part I live in paradise.

I swear every hurricane path travels over that island. Is it worth living there with that threat?

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#31 : January 22, 2013, 07:17:26 PM

The  doubters can doubt all you want.  I don't know Clark personally so I can't vouch for his character.   I do know the guy that spoke with him and I can tell you if he says that's what Dallas said, then Dallas said it.

Mah sources ?
No not this time, I don't have sources.  Just a friend who owns a bar that Clark stopped in and made some statements about not wanting to play for Tampa.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 22, 2013, 07:20:05 PM

I live in a us territory.  St John, USVI  I miss some things like going to pro sporting events, concerts and few other things but for the most part I live in paradise.

I swear every hurricane path travels over that island. Is it worth living there with that threat?

True.   If living in a us territory like that, maybe Guam is the way to go.   All those hot Japanese chicks there on holiday!

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#33 : January 22, 2013, 07:25:13 PM

It's a small target, Florida gets hit much more frequently.  The last hurricane to do any real damage to St John was Hurricane Marilyn in 1995.  It's only worth living here if you love having great weather year round, some the worlds most beautiful beaches and crystal clear oceans, great fishing and boating.  It's not perfect here but it beats almost every other option..

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 22, 2013, 07:26:37 PM

All he has to do is sign with somebody else. Weird story.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#35 : January 22, 2013, 07:33:15 PM

All he has to do is sign with somebody else. Weird story.
Yea I think that's exactly what he was saying.  There is no way he will sign with Tampa again unless there is no other offer and that his agent is working on it now.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 22, 2013, 07:34:09 PM

Just a friend who owns a bar that Clark stopped in and made some statements about not wanting to play for Tampa.

That bar wasn't Bruce's, Stable's or Wendy's was it?

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#37 : January 22, 2013, 07:36:53 PM

Just a friend who owns a bar that Clark stopped in and made some statements about not wanting to play for Tampa.

That bar wasn't Bruce's, Stable's or Wendy's was it?
You must be thinking of a different St John there are no bars by any of those name on island.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 22, 2013, 07:38:08 PM

I'm thinking of Antigua.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 22, 2013, 07:39:22 PM

Bruce's is located between St. John's and the Royal Antiguan Hotel in the Five Islands area.

Stable's is located east of St. John's off Old Parham Road near the Nissan dealership, and Wendy's is located on Popeshead Street in St. John's.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#40 : January 22, 2013, 07:49:05 PM

I'm thinking of Antigua.
Why was Clark in Antigua also?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 22, 2013, 07:52:48 PM

Those are some great night clubs.   I recommend them if you've never been.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 23, 2013, 06:23:00 AM

think Clark has seen his best days and we need to move on ---no more re-treads for this future championship team

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 23, 2013, 06:27:42 AM

think Clark has seen his best days and we need to move on ---no more re-treads for this future championship team

You said the same thing about Tony Gonzalez when the Falcons signed him.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#44 : January 23, 2013, 06:44:37 AM

Maybe ATL would have preferred to have breakout TE Vernon Davis instead of Gonzalez. They might be playing in the SB next week.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dallas Clark « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools