Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Monte......"Tell all those Bucs fans back in Tampa I love them." « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Hate

Hall of Famer
#15 : January 23, 2013, 08:47:29 PM

Appreciate all that Monte did for the defense and helping to win the Bucs Super Bowl, but there always will be an asterisk for me on Monte's tenure in Tampa for the way he quit on the team at the end of his last season to focus on helping his kid out with his new coaching gig. Bucs were playoff bound when news got out that Monte was leaving and defense went in the tank after that for  a 4-game losing streak and no playoffs.

Our HC should've been able to right the ship

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 24, 2013, 02:41:23 AM

Appreciate all that Monte did for the defense and helping to win the Bucs Super Bowl, but there always will be an asterisk for me on Monte's tenure in Tampa for the way he quit on the team at the end of his last season to focus on helping his kid out with his new coaching gig. Bucs were playoff bound when news got out that Monte was leaving and defense went in the tank after that for  a 4-game losing streak and no playoffs.

For the life of me, I'll never understand why people are actually mad at the guy.

He produced over ten seasons of top ten defense, and because of four games he's a Ahole?

Man, I'm guessing those same people beat their wives if they spill coffee after making a great breakfast.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#17 : January 24, 2013, 04:59:33 PM

What, you spilled the coffee??? Now you gonna die!

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#18 : January 24, 2013, 05:02:40 PM

For the life of me, I'll never understand why people are actually mad at the guy.

He produced over ten seasons of top ten defense, and because of four games he's a Ahole?

Man, I'm guessing those same people beat their wives if they spill coffee after making a great breakfast.
Yea like you don't.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Monte......"Tell all those Bucs fans back in Tampa I love them." « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools