Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Buccaneers need a tight end « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#30 : January 24, 2013, 12:49:41 PM

Plus Cook said he wanted out of Tenn so he might be easier to get than most think

because he said he wanted to be a more focal point in the offense.  think that will happen behind vjax, mike will and martin?

bennett fits our offense and team better imo.  connection with the offense, connection with the brother, connection with being a beast in the run game.

I'm not opposed to Bennett, I'd be very happy if we got him. I just think Cook is the better player, he's way more explosive as a receiving option.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 24, 2013, 01:31:19 PM

I'm not opposed to Bennett, I'd be very happy if we got him. I just think Cook is the better player, he's way more explosive as a receiving option.

i dont doubt that he's the more explosive player.  but i dont think that really means much.  cribbs and hester are explosive.   as you, id love to have cook.  i just think the dynamics of bennett  work better for tampa.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 24, 2013, 03:58:39 PM

Plus Cook said he wanted out of Tenn so he might be easier to get than most think

because he said he wanted to be a more focal point in the offense.  think that will happen behind vjax, mike will and martin?

bennett fits our offense and team better imo.  connection with the offense, connection with the brother, connection with being a beast in the run game.

+1

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 24, 2013, 04:00:46 PM

i dont doubt that he's the more explosive player.  but i dont think that really means much.  cribbs and hester are explosive.   as you, id love to have cook.  i just think the dynamics of bennett  work better for tampa.

I wouldnt be opposed to either guy. They both seem to fit the need at TE. I like Bennett because he comes from a similar offense and his brother is here already. Would probably be a great fit. I do like Cook too though.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Buccaneers need a tight end « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools