Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS GM DOMINIK DISCUSSES DRAFT, COACHING STAFF AND FREEMAN « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
: January 23, 2013, 01:32:18 AM

Sitting in the corner of Ladd-Peeples Stadium on Tuesday, Bucs GM Mark Dominik met with the Tampa Bay Times, the Tampa Tribune and PewterReport.com, and answered questions for over 35 minutes about the upcoming draft, the coaching search, free agency and QB Josh Freeman. Below is a full transcript from that meeting.

READ MORE......

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=8729
: January 23, 2013, 01:36:55 AM PewterReportMC

spurzo

Second String

#1 : January 23, 2013, 04:57:05 AM

Dominik is without a doubt the single biggest reason I'm so excited about the future of this team...  This guy knows how to draft, bolster the draft with free agent signings and build a team.  I spend/waste a fair bit of time looking at prospects, but I'm certain Dom will kill it.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS GM DOMINIK DISCUSSES DRAFT, COACHING STAFF AND FREEMAN « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools