Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My Buccaneer friends with facebook accounts - need help. « previous next »
Page: 1

westcoastbuc

Second String

: January 23, 2013, 09:09:31 AM

I live in Visalia Ca. and we have a local miner league, Single A, baseball team here called the Visalia Rawhide.  They are having a contest to find pictures taken by fans to use as banners outside their stadium.  This picture was taken by my wife of my oldest son on opening day and to me shows the true spirit of baseball.  The pictures with the most 'likes' becomes banners for the year.  Please click on the link, sign into facebook, and 'like' the picture.  Also if you can share the pic so it can be liked by more people.  Thank you very much and Go Bucs!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151364247254111&set=o.174651615905648&type=3&theater

WestCoastBuc~
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My Buccaneer friends with facebook accounts - need help. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools