Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Seaus sue NFL « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Hate

Hall of Famer
#15 : January 23, 2013, 09:56:16 PM

To be honest, i didn't even read all of your post. Just the portion i quoted. And if you took that as a shot at you, perhaps you should be a little less sensitive.

As for trying to be cute, that's not really my forte. It actually comes naturally.
Its quite obvious you didn't. I actually stated that you didn't. I just said you took a shot at me, I was just pointing out how you partially quoted me to say something I had already said in my original post. You did it in a very sarcastic tone duo I felt the need to respond. And a grown man calling himself "cute". Got a lil sugar in your tank

Lmao @ sarcastic tone via the internet.....me thinks you're a lil too sensitive, and that is a shot at ya.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Ms Elam

Starter

#16 : January 23, 2013, 10:12:24 PM

To be honest, i didn't even read all of your post. Just the portion i quoted. And if you took that as a shot at you, perhaps you should be a little less sensitive.

As for trying to be cute, that's not really my forte. It actually comes naturally.
Its quite obvious you didn't. I actually stated that you didn't. I just said you took a shot at me, I was just pointing out how you partially quoted me to say something I had already said in my original post. You did it in a very sarcastic tone duo I felt the need to respond. And a grown man calling himself "cute". Got a lil sugar in your tank

Lmao @ sarcastic tone via the internet.....me thinks you're a lil too sensitive, and that is a shot at ya.
So there was no sarcasm in what you said? It was totally sarcastic. And calling a woman sensitive its considered taking a shot? Lol. 

Hate

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 23, 2013, 10:14:54 PM

feel free to take it however you like, ma'am.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 24, 2013, 07:46:38 PM

Lets gt some lip on lip action going!!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Seaus sue NFL « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools