Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Eric Fisher at #13 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

: January 24, 2013, 10:14:00 AM

Seeing as how most people think there won't be a CB available worth the #13 pick and it's pretty likely the best pass rushers will be gone, too, I'm starting to think Central Michigan offensive tackle Eric Fisher might be the best pick. He looks the part at a chiseled 6'7" 305 lbs with long arms and the ability to easily carry more weight and he's gotten rave reviews from the Senior Bowl this week. The Bucs have an immediate need at right tackle and it's only a matter of time before the age, weight, talent, and/or work ethic of Donald Penn leaves a need at left tackle. The Bucs could be in the position to solve two needs with one pick and get more value than they'd be able to get at a lower point in the draft.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 24, 2013, 10:16:25 AM

Seeing as how most people think there won't be a CB available worth the #13 pick and it's pretty likely the best pass rushers will be gone, too, I'm starting to think Central Michigan offensive tackle Eric Fisher might be the best pick. He looks the part at a chiseled 6'7" 305 lbs with long arms and the ability to easily carry more weight and he's gotten rave reviews from the Senior Bowl this week. The Bucs have an immediate need at right tackle and it's only a matter of time before the age, weight, talent, and/or work ethic of Donald Penn leaves a need at left tackle. The Bucs could be in the position to solve two needs with one pick and get more value than they'd be able to get at a lower point in the draft.

I have a feeling he wont get past the Chargers at #11

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 24, 2013, 10:18:26 AM

i think most would approve.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Mateen

Starter

#3 : January 24, 2013, 10:31:32 AM

No way. Trade down.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 24, 2013, 11:11:13 AM

Fisher's been giving me a woody for weeks now.  I love his athleticism, long arms, and how well he glides in the open field.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 24, 2013, 11:24:32 AM

I've been advocating this since last year. Glad to see more people joining in. It all starts in the trenches. Add Jones in the 2nd and the O-Line is set for a long time.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 24, 2013, 11:34:49 AM

I am SO into rebuilding the Oline ASAP. Penn and Joseph are NFL....Not for long, so my theory is with a great coach like Bostad, letś bite the bullet this year, trade those two guys, get some picks and coach them up. It wont happen but one can dream. I think Bostad did a hell of a job this year with what he had and to be honest, we really didn miss Joseph. Penn came in fat to camp, got in shape, played well in the beginning, then his play tapered off, like most seasons. They are good players to be sure but not the future  IMHO.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#7 : January 24, 2013, 11:41:29 AM

I've been advocating this since last year. Glad to see more people joining in. It all starts in the trenches. Add Jones in the 2nd and the O-Line is set for a long time.

lolz

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 24, 2013, 11:55:31 AM

Fisher's been giving me a woody for weeks now.  I love his athleticism, long arms, and how well he glides in the open field.

oh lord, this is sig material right here ......  ;D

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 24, 2013, 12:00:00 PM

oh lord, this is sig material right here ......  ;D

What can I say - I like 'em long.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 24, 2013, 12:01:05 PM

I am SO into rebuilding the Oline ASAP. Penn and Joseph are NFL....Not for long, so my theory is with a great coach like Bostad, letś bite the bullet this year, trade those two guys, get some picks and coach them up. It wont happen but one can dream. I think Bostad did a hell of a job this year with what he had and to be honest, we really didn miss Joseph. Penn came in fat to camp, got in shape, played well in the beginning, then his play tapered off, like most seasons. They are good players to be sure but not the future  IMHO.

Yup. Good stuff, Rusty.

On Eric Fisher. I'd be down. I would also be okay with taking Lane Johnson...and it's more likely that Johnson will be there at #13.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#11 : January 24, 2013, 12:51:34 PM

Id be happy with that.

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#12 : January 24, 2013, 01:36:14 PM

I'd be cool with drafting him, though I don't know if he last to pick 13.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 24, 2013, 01:51:52 PM

I'd be cool with drafting him, though I don't know if he last to pick 13.

This.

McCoy93

Starter

#14 : January 24, 2013, 01:54:45 PM

Lane Johnson the tackle from OU his stock is soaring too. His potential is higher than Fisher; but i would be pleased if we upgraded the tackle spot with either prospect
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Eric Fisher at #13 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools